“Great! ”

Ranked #97 of 4,202 Restaurants in Valencia
Price range: US$7 - US$12
Cuisines: Brazilian, Brew Pub
Neighbourhood: El Carme
Description: Açaí bowls. Vegan burgers. Vegan snacks. Flexitarian options. Ecological beers. Juices and milkshakes. Gluten-free options. We are 100 meters from the Lonja de la Seda. Carrer del Repes 3, between Carrer dels Canvis and Carrer del Drets.
Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

Fantastic place! Very friendly staff, great environment, great food and lovely setting. Would definitely recommend!!

Date of visit: September 2017
Write a reviewReviews (676)

Reviewed 18 September 2017

Went here for dinner and was blown away. The food is absolutely DELICIOUS. I am a meat-eater but I shared two vegan burgers with a friend and they were some of the best burgers I'd ever had. The juice was freshly-prepared and really good too. First time ever trying an acai bowl but now I'm hooked! Had one with chocolate, banana and a peanut-type mix on top and it was divine. Really friendly, fast service. Very reasonable price. Would highly recommend this place to anyone and everyone.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

The restaurant is in a cute area and lovely decor as airy and bright. The nachos were slightly drier than expected and the food was okay but a little cold. The juices and smoothies however were lovely and highly recommended.

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

We had the acai bowl in the morning and it was great! The staff was very friendly and helpfull.
In the evening we tried the humus, salad and burger (vegan). As non vegans we liked it very much.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

In my 4 days in Valencia, my friends and I have been here 5 times. We just can't get enough of their customizable açai bowls! I would highly recommend a visit here not only for their açai but also for their amazing chickpea and quinoa burgers!