“Best Restaurant in Amalfi”
Review of Stella Maris

Stella Maris
Ranked #40 of 117 Restaurants in Amalfi
Price range: RM 114 - RM 233
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 31 August 2012

Excellent service ( waiting staff adorable and manager couldnt do enough to help) lovely food - even made me something that wasnt on the menu two nights running.
Setting overlooking the beach - I wish we could go there every week !!

Date of visit: August 2012
1  Thank traceygoulding77

Reviewed 26 August 2012

To be honest, this year we only had a drink at the Stella Maris terrace. But it is our favorite in Amalfi. In 2008 and 2010 we had lunch in the restaurant. In those years I did not wrote reviews for restaurants yet and I do not know anymore what we eat for lunch. I only know it was very good. So, this year we came from Ravello were we had lunch, but we did not want to leave Amalfi without spending some time at Stella Maris. They have a very comfortable terrace a nice beach and a very friendly staff. So, if in Amalfi: Go there!

Date of visit: June 2012
1  Thank GabbeDutch
Reviewed 9 August 2012

Good seafood and great service but the view is one of the finest in the world! I thought the beachfront places would be too touristy and over priced - this is a little higher than the basic but much cheaper than many in Amalfi.

Date of visit: July 2012
1  Thank CTorpey
Reviewed 15 June 2012

Me and my husband went to Stella Maria twice in the two night stay in Amalfi. I was very impressed with their food, we had grilled fish, spagetti il vongole, mussels were amazing and i also had their specialty, whole fish cooked in the oven with vegetables. Even to this day I haven't been to a better restaurant to cook fish and sea food like that. We are returning to Italy this year and hope to be able to go back. Antonio is the heart of the place, he really knows how to make clients feel like friends.

2  Thank pivato
Reviewed 23 May 2012 via mobile

We were in Amalfi for 4 days and ate here 4 times! 3 for appetizers and one for dinner
Let the owner design your dinner and pair with his choice of wine! This place is extraordinary
For appetizers get the anchovies or ham and melon
I wish I could rate this a 10 instead of a 5