“Lovely food”

Ranked #36 of 109 Restaurants in Amalfi
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 9 August 2017

We came here last night and had a great meal. For starters we had bruschetta and fried anchovies with cheese in the middle which were delicious. Mains were pasta ... A veggie one with aubergine, tomato and mozzarella for me and sea food for him. Great draft beer and we were truly replete! Recommended. We'll be back!

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Had lunch with a friend. Serviced by two waiters. Came across quite rude when we kindly declined bottled water and had no entrees with our main. Waiter Bought bread to table with no plates- when asking for plates and oil, waiter rolled his eyes. We asked twice and he unfortunately never bought it. Waiters avoided eye contact when walking by. We noticed that every person at the restaurant was getting different service- locals were receiving fine dining, tourists were left until last.
Food was average for the pricing.
Overall, a very disappointing meal in such a lovely town

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

Ate here after a bike ride, my parents said the pizza was great so I tried it out. It was the best pizza I've ever had.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

Service was not good and food mediocre. Our waiter (guy in his mid 40's) was slow, would wait a long time before checking on us and had poor table side manners. Mostly, he didn't say anything like welcome, thank you, come back, etc - didn't seem to care that we were there. Never brought a salad we ordered, blamed it on the cook and acted like he would do us a favor and remove the salad from the bill. Did not apologize. When we first came in there were only two other tables occupied. When we left there were none. The next day when we walked by there was no one eating there although restaurants across the street were at least half full. Not sure what was going on that we had such a negative experience. We were in Italy 12 days and I think all the other restaurants I have reviewed I gave 4 or 5 stars. Only this restaurant did I rate so low. I do not recommend eating here as there are so many wonderful restaurants in the same area.

2  Thank Junius T
Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

A wonderful dining experience with our children. The owners are very friendly and the food is delicious! Our kids are picky eaters and they ate every bite. My wife and I also loved every dish including the appetizer, pasta, second course, and desserts. Highly recommend!!!