“Eat, drink and watch forball.”
Review of Golden River Pub

Golden River Pub
Reserve with
Golden River Pub is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #32 of 316 Restaurants in Sorrento
Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

Good first impression. Nice food , good service, good athmosphere, friendly people. We Will comeback.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Maybe it was the time of night we went in (about 10pm) but the food here was absolutely disgusting. I had not been very well, so I wanted something light - I ordered minestrone soup...which I didn't think anywhere could do wrong with....how wrong was I? Frozen vegetables in a tasteless stock. I sent it back. Partner had a chicken burger that looked anaemic in a cheap white roll. Again he sent his back. Fair enough they did refund our money, but all we wanted was a decent, reasonably priced meal which we didn't get.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Stopped by here on our last night and wish I’d been earlier. Lovely pub with a great selection of drinks and fabulous service from Ciro. Would recommend for a relaxing drink of an evening.

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

We went to this pub to watch the Iran-Spain in the world cup. Staff were supper friendly and the food was amazing + the prices were unbelievably cheap.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

We had a really great meal there last week,
Ciro served us, he was great craic and couldn’t do enough, he seemed to be running the place single handed but was doing a brilliant job, he still found the time to talk to everybody, loved the food and the wine, would definitely go back, geraldine and Gerald from Belfast