“Amazing experience”

Ranked #49 of 317 Restaurants in Sorrento
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 20 November 2017

Amazing restaurant ! amazing people ! we just kept going there to have perfect meals made my very kind people :)

Write a ReviewReviews (1,723)

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Had dinner there last night and I swear I died and went to heaven! The caprese salad was the best I have had in all of Italy. The dressing was perfect and flavor combinations were spot on. I then had the truffle ravioli in a mushroom sauce that was so delicious I ate it as slowly as possible so as to savor every bite. The food and service were so good that my husband and I will be going again before we leave the area. I already can't wait to come back to Sorrento to eat here in the future.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

When you are in Sorrento, don't miss a visit to Donna Sophia. Absolutely fabulous, starting with the drive to the restaurant. Don't try to drive yourself there. You will never find it. Have your hotel call for them to pick you up and bring you back, no charge except for small tip to the driver. Your experience will start with Maxima, the very entertaining head waiter. Decor honors Sophia Loren and her history in Sorrento.
Everything our party of seven had was just great. Starters, pasta dishes, entrees, wine, desserts. We were there for more than 3 hours and totally enjoyed every minute. And you will be pleasantly surprised when the bill comes, very reasonably priced.

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

We absolutely loved our time at Donna Sofias. The service was amazing and the food was to die for. A pleasant relaxing atmosphere where Mario couldn't do more to make sure we were happy. A shuttle bus back to our hotel after was just what we needed after the amazing 8 courses we had! And the decor...well I just couldn't help staring at all the beautiful pictures of Sophia Loren. Would highly recommend this restaurant, it really is a hidden gem. Thanks Mario

Reviewed 6 November 2017

I had dinner here on a recommendation and it was worth it! They will pick you up and drop you off from your Sorrento hotel. You approach and are delighted with just a lovely location set like something out of a movie. The staff is beyond words - they took such good care of me. They chose my menu and I was just overwhelmed by the ravioli - simply delicious. The house red was rich and perfect with a pannacotta for dessert to die for.