“Lovely neighbourhood pasticceria”
Review of Pasticceria Monica

Pasticceria Monica
Ranked #3 of 3 Bakeries in Sorrento
Reviewed 9 October 2016

Great pastries, great coffee, great ice cream. On a side street, frequented by locals, this feels more authentically Italian than some of the larger and more touristy central cafes - and prices more reasonable too.

1  Thank Alison S

Reviewed 2 October 2016

We passed this on the way from the hotel to Tasso square but after a while we didn't pass but stopped for coffee and cake or Ice Cream. Value for money, taste, cake choice, good service it has the lot. Yes from the outside it doesn't look much and only a few tables to sit at but just note the number of locals using it and you get the reason why it is fab.

1  Thank Peter C
Reviewed 23 September 2016

Why go right into town and pay top dollar for coffee and pastries from a place with a fancy frontage, when you can get first class coffee and pasticceries in a bit further out in this place that seems to be the choice of real italian locals.

Some negative reviews mysterious complain about the service, well, I have to admit their English was poor, but so is my Itallian, but I gave it a go, and so did they and I showed a genuine interest in them and they did in us.

Indeed they were SO accommodating that they let me go into the kitchen and photograph them at work! They and the food and coffee were delightful, and I can't commend them highly enough!

Go in, try to speak to them and try them out, and I'm sure youll be delighted too!!

1  Thank Viggenboy
Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

Amazing selection of croissants we asked for a small selection of the mini croissants filled with nuttela, chocolate and vanilla cream. We also had biscuits which were lovely and light. We called every morning 8.30am as they sell out fast and I can see why the locals love them. Staff are lovely and you can eat in or take away. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 27 May 2016

Very fresh and tasty produce. Bakery is very popular with locals, which is always a good sign. We have tried several types of pastries and ice cream and everything was fresh and very tasty. Tastes as good as it looks, just yummy! They serve very nice coffee as well to complement the divine desserts

1  Thank Monczak