“How do you like you pizza? YUMMY!!”

Pizzeria Trianon da Ciro 1923
Ranked #156 of 298 Restaurants in Sorrento
Price range: US$6 - US$25
Description: Pizzeria Trianon da Ciro 1923 is the place where you can enjoy the real Neapolitan pizza. Taste and tradition in the heart of Sorrento. The pizzeria offers both indoor and outdoor tables in a design location.
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

If you like delicious hot pizza this is your place. Gluten-free crust-no problem. Add mushrooms and buffalo cheese to the veggie pizza-no problem. Order “as is” menu-perfect! Great price for more than you can eat pizza with thin crust baked in open flame oven at the front of the restaurant. Casual and wonderful service. Extremely convenient in the piazza. Buzzing with locals. Families galore. No frills. Just terrific pizza only the Italians can make.

Reviewed 23 December 2017

Walked by this restaurant during our visit to Sorrento and decided to stop in for lunch. It was a good decision as the staff were friendly and pizza great. I had the margherita pizza with mushrooms. It was very good and as it was a nice day I was able to sit outside to relax and enjoy. I tried other pizzas while in Sorrento and this restaurant was the best.

Reviewed 19 November 2017

We visited Sorrento on a very rainy day so the only thing we knew to do, was to get some great pizza. Pizza is different in Italy from the US and that's a good thing! The crust on this pizza was so amazing. There is a pizza here for everyone!

Reviewed 16 November 2017

we were running out of time to catch our cruise and got in to this place and requested for a fast service. they did as we exactly need and served with the authentic taste. Portions were big and priced average.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

Generally good experience with this restaurant as the food was very tasty! Great selection of pizzas on offer; they just need to invest in some bigger plates to hold them!! Found the waiters a bit pushy as they insisted on giving me recommendations, and even tried to tell me I'd prefer something else to what I was ordering - I know what I want to eat, thanks very much! Also found it a bit odd that my starter was brought out *after* my main, but both were nice.