“Hugely enjoyable”
Review of Accento Restaurant

Accento Restaurant
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
Accento Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 290 Restaurants in Sorrento
Price range: US$12 - US$23
Description: The typical neapolitan cuisine with our innovative "accent"
Description: The typical neapolitan cuisine with our innovative "accent"
Reviewed 7 September 2017

This fabulous restaurant was number 1 on tripadvisor when we went so expectations were high. We actually passed it the night before (after booking) and I was a bit worried due to its modern appearance.

I was wrong. This place had absolutely magnificent food (my wife rated the carbonara as "the best [she's] ever tasted") and really attentive but not over the top service. We shared a burrata starter and I still can't believe this would ever do one person. We both opted for pasta mains, which were fresh and delicious. I was really impressed with the wine selection and the coffee too.

From start to finish this was a really enjoyable meal and I would definitely go back.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Very good service and food was excellent. Best to make reservations. Would visit again next time in Sorrento, Italy.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

This is a very popular restaurant and you are best advised to book. From the outside it looks a bit like a cafe. The inside and the experience is different. There is a good choice from each course. The pasta with courgette is excellent. The wine list is reasonably extensive and well priced. The staff are charming.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

We had a wonderful lunch at Accento in Sorrento. The wine was superb. The service was amazing. And the seafood was over the moon! We loved it.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

From start to end, this was a lovely experience - prompt and friendly service and excellent, fresh and well cooked food. Slight slant on the run -of-the-mill Italian menu was refreshing - we both had the same starter - king prawns with an accompaniment of salad and toasted brioche - lovely dressing, then fillet steak with all the accouttriments, and a couple of side dishes. Very nice local wine as well. My only criticism, if it is one, is that my steak would have fed a family of four!!
Great value for money, and when we go back to Sorrento we will definitely revisit.