US$383
US$331
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$425/night.

La Tonnarella(Sorrento)
US$425
US$401
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Hotel del Mare(Sorrento)(Great Value!)
US$147
US$90
Savings alert! 55% below average rates

The price you found is 55% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$200/night.

US$375
US$341
Hilton
  • Pool
Grand Hotel De La Ville Sorrento(Sorrento)
US$268
US$253
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$299/night.

Hotel Belair(Sorrento)
US$410
US$330
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$374/night.

Tasso Suites(Sorrento)(Great Value!)
US$231
US$189
Priceline
US$484
US$407
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsyogurtnice balconytop floorspent nightsmin walkangeloluggagecorso
Reviewed 1 October 2013

I had a great room with private bath that had a view of the Bay of Naples. The room was on the third floor of the residence and this involved many stairs to get to the room. An earlier knee injury made this climb a little difficult. The brothers who run this B&B were very kind and assisted me with my luggage when I arrived and later when I departed. If a person is physically fit, the third floor walk up will not be a problem, otherwise, you might want to consider a room with less stairs.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 August 2013

We recently stayed at this B&B (August 2013) and found it to be excellent in all respects.
Mario and Maria were very friendly and helpful and we would recommend it to others staying in Sorrento. It is within easy walking distance (10 mins) of the railway station and about (5 mins) from the town centre. The room was clean and comfortable and good selection at breakfast.

We really enjoyed out time there and would hope to return some time in the future.

The Warrens

Room Tip: Our room was perfectly fine and we were greatful for the air con.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Warrens30
Reviewed 13 July 2013

My cousins and I stayed at II Giglio Bianco recently and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Mario was so helpful in getting our luggage up the stairs and getting us settled. The rooms were very nice and clean and comfortable. The only thing I would suggest would be to put something other than the lace curtains over the window to keep the light out in the early morning. Other than that the room was great. Mario and his brother, Angelo, took care of our breakfast needs and made sure we had everything we needed. Mario & his family were so engaging and we loved meeting little Antolino (sorry if I misspelled his name). The B&B was in a great location easy to get to the heart of Sorrento and see the sites.

Thank you so much for a memorable trip to Sorrento & hopefully one day I can go back.

Linda J.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 July 2013

My husband and I recently returned from a 5 night stay at Il Giglio Bianco in Sorrento, Italy. After getting to the B&B (a 10-15 minute walk from the bus station) Mario was there to greet us outside and carry our suitcases up the 3 flights of stairs. We had an absolutely lovely room that was very bright, clean, and opened up to a beautiful balcony where we often sat and drank a bottle of wine and had some olives and cheese before venturing out for our Sorrento dinners.

This B&B is only about a 10 minute walk to the heart of Sorrento, downhill, and maybe a little longer walking back up the hill. The room was equipped with a mini refrigerator so we were able to chill our wine, fruit, and other snacks. The air conditioning was very efficient and kept us cool after coming back in from the hot summer sun. The breakfast was always delicious with fresh croissants, yogurt, homemade breads, cereals, and every morning I looked forward to the delicious cappuccino Mario would make me.

I would say the only drawback is that there was a dog accross the path from the B&B that often barked loudly in the early morning, and sometimes stirred up some of the other neighborhood dogs into a barking battle which at times was a bit frusturating, but in the scheme of things really wasn't a big deal.

I would definitely stay and this B&B again, and would absoultely recommend to friends and family and just want to thank Mario again for hosting us in his wonderful accomodation!

Room Tip: The big room at the very end of the hall was fabulous!
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 July 2013

At the time of check-in no one was around and we had to wait approximately 45 minutes for Mario to arrive. Once we got Into the room we found our room to be very clean and cozy. Nice little terrace. Location was great, not right in tourist central but approximately 5-10 minutes walking distance
to everything. The breakfast was pretty good mario made delicious cappuccinos which he served to us each morning along with some pastries and yogurt. My only real complain was that in the five days we stayed our shower and toilet wasn't cleaned and our towels were not changed, not even once, only garbage was changed. I would definitely go back and I would recommended it to a friend. Keep in mind there is no elevator but its not so bad because it doesn't make you feel as guilty for eating all the pizza and pasta!

• Stayed: May 2013