“Good staff”

Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

I came here in a rainy evenning. It seemed very cosy and friendly. And I saw I was right. They are very friendly and helpful. Additionally prices are cheap. If I come to sorrento again I would like to visit here.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Excellent bar for a relaxed atmosphere, with really good prices. A lot of students seemed to gather here- but that is not a bad reflection on the bar. It was primarily locals who enjoyed different beers at a good price.

It is not far from the train station and centre of Sorrento. We never had food there, but cocktails and beer were excellent. The staff also deserve a mention because they were friendly and enjoyed a chat about where we were from and how our day had been.

Fab bar and excellent prices- Stein for 7euros!

1  Thank 123becki
Reviewed 29 April 2017

This is an authentic and friendly place in Sorrento. A pitty that we could only spent two evenings here enjoying their good food , hamburgers here are deliciously prepared with tasteful meat and home made bread,and this for more than a reasonable price. Thank you for giving us one of the best impressions of Italy during our week in Sorrento and Naples. My kid of 8 will never forget their honest sympathy ,he got even a scarf from sport Clun Napels Sorrento. Gracie mile de Belgica e España !!!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

I'm living in London from 3 years I'm from Piano di Sorrento. I'm writing in English just because like this everybody understand. I would like to thank Alessio and Andrea for their curtesy and smile each time came a costumer in you can feel the Italian hospitality. The food menu is very clear and not that expensive. I suggest to taste the Vesuvio to share is a good quality meat and came already with fries of course they provide Italian bread and dressing (mayo and ketchup) for freeeeeee! (In Sorrento you pay for it mostly everywhere) the choice of beer is very important and they will help you with that without any problem" the service is fast (of course a dish to share take more then to wait for a salad or a sandwich) but you will not feel the waiting because they are there to speak and laugh with you about everything. Is an pleasure for me to suggest this place for a quiet and funny evening without forget about the service and the curtesy of a Neapolitan style Pub.(no service charge or cover to pay) Enjoy!

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

This place is the only place in sorrento that was excited to have us! They were so nice and polite. By far the best time we had in sorrento! BY FAR