“Amazing Burgers”

N'hambu'
Ranked #25 of 289 Restaurants in Sorrento
Price range: US$6 - US$24
Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

We loved the fact that there is a DIY menu where you tick what you want. It was the simplest idea I have ever seen. The burgers were so good that we went back. You can order any burger you like, Chicken, Beef, Pulled pork and lots more. If you are coming here I would recommend coming for an earlier lunch or tea because they only have about 5 tables. I would recommend this to anyone as it does the best burgers I have ever had!

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

I pestered my boyfriend to visit this place before we left and we are glad we did!!! The menu was exciting a DIY menu - and the food was amazing!!! Chips were so so nice and the burger was a proper tasty home made burger ! Loved this place - definitely recommended!!!

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

It's hard to find cold beer in Sorrento. This place had cold beer, great chips and nice shaded seating.

Reviewed 1 July 2017

In the square, good for people watching and reasonably priced. Good service but it is busy, so you may need to wait a little while for your drink

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

Concept is simple: choose the meat, sides and sauce you want and all of this will be combined with a delicious Italian panini. Lots of different ingredients, including local products and even a vegetarian buger!

Very tasty and a good place to eat if you want something not typically Italian!