“Sushi”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Spend a short time last evening. Neither of us were hungry but we both fancied a little something. Enjoyed the prawn nigiri and prawn tempura. Good quality. Friendly staff. Spoken English not a problem. Likely to rerun this week for more.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

My wife and I ate here while on our honeymoon. We stumbled across it on the back streets just off the main square. It's a cute restaurant, very nice modern decor. The sushi was awesome and the prices were very reasonable. Service was also great, although they spoke little to no English which made ordering even more fun! Highly recommend, was a nice break from all the traditional Italian fare we'd been eating.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

This restaurant was a great change up from the usual fantastic Italian dinners we've been having. Kukai was nice, quiet and tucked away from the busy Capri streets. The food was great, the service was attentive and the prices were reasonable. If you're looking for a delicious change in food for the evening Kukai should be on your list.

Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

I've eaten at kukai often in the past ,but this time was a total disaster . Bad service ... waited for more than hour for our food ... waiter not friendly ... nor was the owner . I live in capri . I'm not an occasional visitor ...
the only great thing about our evening was the company of my 2 friends

Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

Fantastic! Good location, nice staff and, most important, excellent fish! Really delicious! We love it!