Hotels.com
Priceline
Go to your Happy Price
Michael F
New York
A respite in the magical island of Capri.
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 21 Oct 2023
Capri is a gem - truly beautiful and easy to see how people go on and on about visiting it. However, one thing is for sure - the up to 20,000 daily visitors to the island create the need for a respite for those who are staying on the island, so that you can return to a peaceful stay.

J.K. Place, part of The Leading Hotels of the World - is that place.
Situated near the port, it’s a resort style villa featuring truly unbelievable style…it feels like your private villa and only has a few rooms, so therefore it’s never full feeling. The property has attentive staff, and they let you roam…we sat around doing nothing in the lobby, played games, read books, etc.

When we wanted to leave, they had a lovely shuttle service to town, and made the best reccomendations.

Our room was unbelievable. A corner suite on the top floor that felt like we had a penthouse to ourselves. J.K. Capri also had fantastic daily treats and amenities. I won’t spoil it so that when you all go for yourselves you can be as pampered as myself and my husband were on our stay.

PS: This hotel is part of “The Leaders Club”, Leading Hotels loyalty program. Make sure you sign-up before hand as you can be upgraded and get breakfast on the house!

Big kiss to the J.K. Capri team from NYC. Can’t wait to see you again next year.

Michael and Ramy.
    RM 1,090
1.5 km from J.K. Place Capri
    RM 921
View more hotels in Capri
All reviews jk place jk capri the general manager marina grande large pool mount vesuvius boutique hotel four seasons walk in closet overlooking the sea moment you arrive every guest welcome drink bay of naples perfect hotel amazing views luciano
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 October 2023

This small boutique hotel is my idea of paradise. Designed with exquisite taste, from the colours, furniture, artworks and books (half of which reflect my library) you can glide into this space and completely relax. The service is exquisite, food delicious, pool a wonderful size and of course the views are to die for. Go is the only advice I can give.

Date of stay: October 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 August 2023

I had the pleasure of staying in suite 1 and the corner suite 7, both offering breathtaking sea views. The breakfast was unparalleled, and the service was exceptional. The availability of attire for a delightful afternoon cocktail on the terrace added a stylish touch. It's akin to a captivating fashion show. While the price may be on the higher side, the experience is undeniably worthwhile.

Date of stay: September 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Vanessa Giovannelli, Direttore generale at J.K. Place Capri, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2023

Dear Footprints808949

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback!

We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed the hotel and the whole experience at the J.K.Place.

Reviewed 7 August 2023 via mobile

I’m genuinely confused by the raving reviews this hotel gets, which in truth convinced me to leave a much more beautiful hotel in Ravello, Belmond Caruso, to come here. It’s for sure a very nice hotel, my issue is that it charges similar prices to other hotels we have stayed at in this location, like Caruso and Le Sirenuse, and it is simply not in the same league of either. The hotel is beautiful, absolutely, the main rooms quite formal, not really used much at all, but a very nice St Bart’s ambiance , nice colours, good pool (for Capri!) , and a good location away from all the hustle & bustle. Maybe it’s a taste thing, but myself and my wife are very underwhelmed given the cost is the same as infinitely superior hotels very close by. Most of my reviews are 5* , very few if any are 1 or 2*, and a tiny proportion are 3* as I take the view that if you have nothing good to say don’t say it. But I wish I knew this before as I simply wouldn’t be here

Room tip: Room 3 is small, Deluxe I think, more like half a room
Date of stay: August 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank PatG657

Dear PatG657,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review and sorry to hear we did not reached your expectations.

Reviewed 7 June 2023

The JK Place Capri is a gleaming white, shore side hotel. It rises up like the deck of a cruise liner above the Mediterranean with views of Sorrento, Naples and Vesuvious. Amenities include sumptuous interiors, a gorgeous swimming pool terrace, a laid-back spa and an award winning restaurant.

I splurged on a spacious sea view room with canopy bed, large walk in closet, white floors, a nautically shaded palette and an elegant black and white carpet. The room was outfitted with large windows and a balcony that afforded spectacular views of the Capri coastline. The bath was marble with mosaic tile, separate shower and elegant tub.

JKitchen is the sole eatery in the hotel serving a Mediterranean menu and is renown for it's culinary appeal. The sea bass selection served on a bed of almond cream was one of my favorites, as well as the Italian popsicle. The waterfront terrace deck was my great hangout as I sipped signature JK Fritz's.

So, if you want to be mesmerized by the unbeatable views of Capri while feasting in a praise worthy eatery.........then try the.........JK PLace Capri.......A Waters Edge Luxe Hotel.

Date of stay: May 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Roominmysuitcase,

Thank you so much for your words and mostly for taking the time to share your feedback!

Reviewed 16 May 2023

We are avid travelers and spend at least 3 months a year travelling around the world . We have stayed in very many 5 star hotels (including numerous Four Seasons and Six Senses). To make a long story short the JK Place Capri beats them all. It starts from the staff's personal attention to the unmatchable beauty of the hotel public areas and the rooms. We have a sea view room with a stunning view of the Bay of Napoli and Mount Vesuvius. The breakfast beats breakfasts we have had in any 5 star hotels or resorts. Dinner was also superb ! The swimming pool is relatively large for a boutique hotel . We do not believe that there is any other hotel in Capri that has such a relatively large pool - not to speak of the fact that it provides the stunning view of the sea. We have been to Capri 4 times the past 35 years. Staying at the JK Place make this island a real word unique place.

Room tip: Simply PERFECT !
Date of stay: May 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Bjorn777

thank you for your review.

Vanessa Giovannelli