Review Highlights
Great service!

We used this service from Naples train station to Positano for our stay (and again from Positano to... read more

Reviewed 6 May 2018
Tiffany T
via mobile
good staff

Excellent experience. The driver-guide was very attentive and very relaxing with his way to... read more

Reviewed 25 March 2018

from US$28.93
from US$21.57
from US$19.98
More Info
All reviews driver guide great tour amalfi coast minivan information company stops rome
Reviewed 25 March 2018

Excellent experience.
The driver-guide was very attentive and very relaxing with his way to drive.
During the day he gave us lots of details and information about the places making more that ten stops between Positano and Amalfi for taking our pictures.
A good level of professionalism, also during our correspondence by email, contributed to our decision to buy their service.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 21 March 2018

Great tour! Aldo picked us up in a beautiful minivan mercedes in Naples at the train station (we came from Rome) and spent the whole day driving along the Amalfi Coast with a stop at the Pompeii ruins.
He had a perfect way to drive, I was a bit nervous because I thought it might be scary!
After Pompeii we had a delicius lunch in Positano with pizza and local seafood, after that we drove until Amalfi and Ravello and than back to the train station to come back to Rome. Perfect experience very well arranged.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 26 January 2017

The service that was offered to me was at the highest level, car in perfect condition and an english speaking driver, albeit modified one day before the meeting, as well as assured in the email I used to communicate.

Date of experience: December 2016
Reviewed 3 January 2017

"Amalfi Coast limousine services" has supplied us with an excellent service.
It was so easy to book through the internet, were enough a couple of email to share all the details and to confirm the service.
The previous day, we Had the driver's name and his phone number, we met at the train station in Naples and he already had all the infos and details for us.
The day was perfect, the guide service was precise and the time spent on site were right, we were not tired and anyway we visited all destinations on the coast.
Well done !!

Date of experience: October 2016
Reviewed 27 August 2016

I contacted this company to have some fare for my day in Italy from the port of Naples, Massimiliano gave me more than one option to have a day tour on the coast I have choosen one including a stop in Pompeii with an authorized guide only for my family.
About the driving service, Fabio, our driver, were professional, very knowledgeable, and spoke a very good English.
I can say that this is a very professional company and they have reasonable prices.
Thanks for everything to Massimiliano and his team.

Date of experience: August 2016