US$136
Book now, pay at stay
US$146
US$137
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$159/night.

Hotel Europeo & Flowers(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$84
US$79
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$106/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
US$287
US$259
  • Pool
1,326 results
All reviewswelcome drinkcentro storicohistoric areapizzanarrow streetsold naplesan oasistrain stationbeautiful hoteljunior suiteon footbreakfast roomchaotic cityda michelepastriesthree nightstaxi driver
Reviewed 14 November 2011

I was a guest of this hotel from 10/31/11 to 11/3/11 and was a single lady traveling alone. Most of what has been said before was correct but I absolutely felt unsafe in the neighborhood of this hotel. The hotel was spotless but a little asture. The desk clerks were nice but could not offer me suggestions for what to do with my 2 full days in Naples. The bartender, I think, Salvadore was special, a delightful man. I would only stay here again if it was moved to a better neighborhood.
Naples was for the most part filthy with trash heaped everywhere. Never seen such a dirty city and will not visit again.

Room Tip: Was put in a very small room, more like the size of a cabin on a ship. I asked to be moved and was put into a junior suite at no extra charge
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
6  Thank rudidot
Reviewed 9 November 2011

As Naples people said or you hate Naples or you love it. In my case is the second one and this hotel helped me to do it.
First of all when you arrive to the city, you think that you are in another world. First of all you arrive to a very nice international airport, but when you exit you discover that you are in the middle, but really in the middle of the city. The second experience is the taxi, I thought that in a narrow street only one car can pass, but this is not true. In this narrow street two cars and some motorbikes can pass at the same time and this is thanks to the "claxon".
And finally you arrive to the Palazzo Decumani. This hotel is hide in the middle of the city in a very small square. The hotel is very nice, very modern but also with a little touch of "old fashion". It´s really a detaill the drink invitation that they make. With this, almost you don´t need to have dinner. But for me the best thing of the hotel is the location, in 1 minute walking you arrive to the beatiful center of Naples. It was really a marvellous experience to walk around. One last thing, you have one pizzeria in front of the hotel. Probably it was not the best pizzeria in Naples, but I really enjoy the "fried pizza".

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank Rperezf
Reviewed 7 November 2011

A wonderfully comfortable and elegant hotel in the heart of the historic centre of what is one of last truly individual cities in Western Europe. I can't understand the comments about poor service as we had nothing but kindness and efficiency from all the staff we encountered. However, a particular mention must be made of Salvatore, the barman. We thoroughly enjoyed talking to him and sharing his obvious enthusiasm for his native city which receives too few visitors.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RossLeeds
Reviewed 1 November 2011

Quite well renovated hotel.
Rooms are not that big yet very elegant.
Welcome drink with snacks quite good.

Room Tip: Very well located hotel in the very center of "old" Naples. You can go by night to eat the famous pizzas (e.g. President, or Sorbillo which are 5 minutes walk; this infamous area seemed very safe for us, you just have to be carefull with Vespas which drive far too fast). Quite well renovated hotel. Rooms are not that big yet very elegant. Welcome drink with snacks quite good. The problem for us was that we where leaving at 7am, so we couldn't get the breakfast buffet which started at 7:30am. The rooms are not very cheap (140 Euros), without reduction for children. Hence I think that breakfast should be offered as an option basis, in order to avoid this kind of problem. Some members of staff at the reception were no that kind (yet some others were very nice).
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank FromSwitzerland
Reviewed 27 October 2011

I've been there in August with my husband. The hotel is good, beautiful design and good location but the service is really poor. The girl at the reception was very rude and she never smiled at us.
Elsa