H Rooms Boutique Hotel
US$192
US$171
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Hotel Europeo & Flowers(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$256
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$293/night.

Grand Hotel Europa(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$61
Priceline
US$127
US$89
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
All reviewseasy access to the metronice staygreat place to staycroissantsportmergellina
Reviewed 22 February 2014

What can i say? Excellent 9 room B&B. Well decorated, trendy rooms. Located on the waterfront (although no rooms have a view of it), away from the chaos of central Naples. Located on several bus lines. Close to many restaurants and rail. The only issue I had with the stay is that the mattresses are in need of replacement. They feel like college dorm mattresses. Also, there generally is no staff on duty besides the housekeeper in the morning. Other than that, the stay was excellent!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 November 2013

I was travelling to Naples to get my B1 & B2 visa and i couldn't have picked a more perfect hotel with excellent location for me to sort my business out. My room was clean, tidy, set with all the necessities and reception even ordered me my dinner (pizza). I highly recommend this hotel and would certainly stay here again. I love the modern day core as well. Thank you for making my stay so pleasant and stress free.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 October 2013

4 of us stayed here in Sept for 1 night on way to Puglia...we had booked for its sister hotel in the centre of town however this had (water issues?) so we were put into taxi to H rooms Alessandro was great he suggested an amazing restaurant only 5 mins walk away from the hotel. Rooms were fairly basic looked like a bulk buy was placed in Ikea but clean and great for a night I would recommend

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 September 2013

This place was a great hidden little gem. The room was a good size, clean and the hotel has a great location out of the hustle & bustle of the city but close enough so you can take in a fantastic walk along the water front into town or to the harbour to catch a ferry to Capri.
The owner Alessandro was very friendly & helpful as was the lovely lady who serviced the rooms & brought us breakfast each day.
The only challenge would be if you are a light sleeper as the rooms closest to the entrance can be noisy when other guests return late. But this is not enough to put me off staying again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 September 2013 via mobile

We spent one brief night only here as it was a 'gift' received - webox! The owner Alessandro was very helpful & arrived on his bicycle after we called him to tell him we Were at the hotel (if you arrive after 8pm you need to advise them as there is no 24 hr reception!).
Our room was rather small but for one night it was ok. The air con in the room didn't Work - probably the batteries in the remote - so we had to live with that which was rather uncomfortable, but fortunately not the heat of August! So we had minimum sleep...
The bathroom was tiny and only a shower curtain - no door, which Made the floor flood. Breakfast is served in your room, which is nice.
All in all the stay was ok, but if I stayed again & for longer I would definitely ask for a larger room.
I wouldn't really call it a Boutique hotel though....

• Stayed: September 2013