“Great American brunch place in Naples”
Review of Birdy's Bakery

Birdy's Bakery
Ranked #7 of 102 Bakeries in Naples
Price range: US$6 - US$18
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 17 March 2017

My boyfriend and I really craved an American breakfast when we were in Naples (being in Italy for a week and a half can do that to you). We were tired of pastries and espresso so I did a quick search and found this bakery. It is mainly a coffee and pastry shop (with a small section on the second floor for sit-down). It had great American brunch selections and satisfied our cravings. We've dined here 3 times during the 5 days we were in Naples. However, the only issue was the slow service. It may be due to the fact we are not used to Italian service (everything is more laid back in Italy) or it may be due to the fact the kitchen cannot handle the orders (keep in mind this is mostly a bakery and coffee shop). Therefore, I would say if you want a quick meal, this is not the place to have it. Overall, I highly recommend.

P.S. My boyfriend and I had the BEST iced cappuccino here that we had ever had. Don't know how they do it. I constantly get texts from my boyfriend stating "I REALLY want an iced cappuccino from Birdie's right now!!" and same!!! I don't blame him.

Reviewed 13 November 2016 via mobile

Being an American living in Naples it's hard to find your typical "American" breakfast. This place was spot on. I had the American breakfast (scrambled eggs, bacon, toast, hash browns and baked beans)-big plate for me, my husband had French toast with strawberries and my son had the pancakes, the food did not disappoint. The waitress spoke good English and was very nice and the restaurant was clean. Navigating here can be a little challenging if you're not used to driving in the city but we will def come back.

Reviewed 8 April 2016 via mobile

We ordered the American breakfast and it was amazing. Italian bacon, two eggs, super delicious hash browns and toast. The eggs were a little runny but it didn't bother me. My mom didn't like her eggs. I wanted to go back the next day, but my mom was worried her eggs would be runny again

Reviewed 23 December 2015 via mobile

Stopped here with the missus for a quick coffee and cake. Located in quite a nice area, and is decorated in a very tasteful way.
Naturally we went for Oreo cake which was the bomb, and the cappuccini were also pretty good. 4/5 as it was a bit overpriced (imo), but overall very pleasant. However due to the setup it can get rather crowded and because of this the service can become a bit slow. Would go back (for more cake!).

Reviewed 8 December 2015

I've gone to Birdy's for breakfast or lunch a few times. Always a joy! The staff is friendly, the wait is not too long and the food is good! I love the crispy chicken sandwich and the banana milkshake! The only bad thing about it is that it's very small and can get very crowded. It's probably not the cheapest place to eat either, but I would recommend to go here for sure!