“Amazing cakes!!!”

Price range: US$6 - US$18
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

I stumbled across this cute cafe and my eyes were glued to the cake fridge. I love cakes, good one! And this is the place to go if you are a cake lover. I had milk chocolate cake and it was amazing! I will def go back for some more :-)

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

Birdys is amazing! I had an iced cappuccino whilst my friend had the Oreo Milk shake.
The service was excellent and prices were reasonable.
After days of pizza it was nice to enjoy something a little different.
Highly recommend Birdys for lunch or breakfast, although I am sure dinner would be great too!

Reviewed 10 May 2017

Admittedly, we were looking for a more american breakfast. We both came away very pleased with our meals and the service.

Reviewed 17 March 2017

My boyfriend and I really craved an American breakfast when we were in Naples (being in Italy for a week and a half can do that to you). We were tired of pastries and espresso so I did a quick search and found this bakery. It is mainly a coffee and pastry shop (with a small section on the second floor for sit-down). It had great American brunch selections and satisfied our cravings. We've dined here 3 times during the 5 days we were in Naples. However, the only issue was the slow service. It may be due to the fact we are not used to Italian service (everything is more laid back in Italy) or it may be due to the fact the kitchen cannot handle the orders (keep in mind this is mostly a bakery and coffee shop). Therefore, I would say if you want a quick meal, this is not the place to have it. Overall, I highly recommend.

P.S. My boyfriend and I had the BEST iced cappuccino here that we had ever had. Don't know how they do it. I constantly get texts from my boyfriend stating "I REALLY want an iced cappuccino from Birdie's right now!!" and same!!! I don't blame him.

Reviewed 13 November 2016 via mobile

Being an American living in Naples it's hard to find your typical "American" breakfast. This place was spot on. I had the American breakfast (scrambled eggs, bacon, toast, hash browns and baked beans)-big plate for me, my husband had French toast with strawberries and my son had the pancakes, the food did not disappoint. The waitress spoke good English and was very nice and the restaurant was clean. Navigating here can be a little challenging if you're not used to driving in the city but we will def come back.