“60th birthday treat”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Trevi
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We were greeted by a very friendly young lady, who served us our Lattes, which were the best we've had in a long time, and service was great

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Nice presentation, however, overpriced, service average, when we paid we were asked for a tip. My tip.. don’t ask for one!

Reviewed 28 November 2017

We wanted to have coffees and cakes in the afternoon. After waiting to be served for ages my husband ordered an Irish coffee and I just a capuccino, both ordered some different cake. The "Irish coffee" had 99% cream that had gone off so we sent it back (after waiting again for ages to get the waitress´s attention). Both cakes were old and tasted like card board. Trying to get a bill (for things we couldn´t eat or drink) was impossible. In the end we walked to the counter where (again after waiting for ages) we were able to get Miss Lemon face to rip off our money. We paid 19,50euros for a normal coffee, a capuccino (both bad taste) and 2 horrible "cakes".

Rome is full of quality cafés. We were really unlucky to hit the one spot that should be closed for serving food and drinks out of date.

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

I don't recommend this place. I appreciate this is Rome and therefore a bit on the expensive side. However 50$ for 3 average panini and soft drinks is outrageous. Plus a dubious toilet somewhere in between a squat toilet / normal toilet with the seat removed. Also we discovered only after asking for the bill they only took cash.... staff were also offhand and rushing us despite not being busy.

1  Thank AmarooHole
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

I went here with my girlfriend, she's not Italian so they thought I wasn't also, so I understand all the bad things they where saying about us, the prices are really high and the quality of food is terrible... They think that just because they are in the center they can make bad food and be not polite, so if you pass from here dont enter

1  Thank Paolo S