Free cancellation until 26/07
US$107
Hotels.com
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

US$251
US$194
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$341/night.

Hotel Manfredi Suite in Rome(Rome)
US$196
US$137
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$156/night.

Best Western Hotel President(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$96
Hotel Artemide(Rome)
US$314
US$257
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$284/night.

US$122
US$158
US$141
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$167/night.

US$211
US$143
  • Pool
2,417 results
All reviewsrooftop poolgreat hotelcentre of rometrastevere stationpublic transportsun loungersmodern hotelshuttle servicehotel shuttleresidential areabus stophotel restaurantthe hotel offersmini bararound the cornercity breakclose to the hotel
Reviewed 14 February 2013

5 nights spent in January 2013 left me a positive experience of Hotel H10. The hotel is modern, stylish and design. The rooms are bigger than average in Rome. Heating system is autonomous , so each customer has to turn it on (such detail is not mentionned by the reception desk staff, so a few colleagues spent a freezing 1st night). The room is clean, two beds are joined to make a king size bed. The bathroom was disappointing as there was no bar to hang the wet towel next to the shower. Two holes were visible in the wall, so it gave me the impression of lack of attention to details. One would expect to get a water kettle, with tea bags and coffee, but there is no equipment in the room. Only a mini bar with cold drinks.
The hotel is not at all centrally located and will not be recommended to friends who wants to spend a touristic wkend in Rome. It is connected to Trastevere train station by train and by buses. For business in that area of Rome, it is perfect. Particularly for shopping addicts, who can venture on the nearby famous Viale Marconi.
As a conclusion, H10 is a good modern and clean hotel, serving multiple choice breakfast, with nice and helpful staff. I will come back.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank SpicyCinderella
Reviewed 2 February 2013

My room had a certain appeal, it reminded me of the time I was 4 years old and my parents bought me a new Donkey called Harold. The best part of my room was when I jumped onto my bed, it felt like falling onto a sumo wrestlers gut after he had eaten thousand of marshmellows.

Some day, I hope to paint a cat not too far from here. His whiskers will be green (envy and spinach) and his little nosey wosey will twitch when I call his name, Gopplebinger.

The variable altitude with which I operate was perfect for this hotel, sometimes I felt like a kite in a mousetrap, other times I felt like a Rhino in a spa.

The only down fall of this hotel is it didn't have a S&M dungeon. Also the breakfast, which was served on the back of a swan tasted like heaven.

Regards
Michael Gilian Telforth

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Steed M
Reviewed 30 January 2013

For those who have stayed in Rome on several occasions know that many hotels in the same price range would normally have one glass windows with bad heating and make you freeze to the bone will appreciate this hotel. The rooms are excellent in design and in cleanliness. The minibar is up to par and the security locker works as do the TV. not too many english channels but that is also common in many hotels here.
Internet was included in the price and works well.

The staff is polite and you are always greeted in the morning and when you return back to the hotel.

I can not agree to those who say this hotel is not in the center of Rome when knowing that it is the neighbourhood next to Testaccio and Trastevere. Getting Euroma2 the closest shoppingmall costs 15 Euro. Getting to the Vatican 15 Euro and if you are more adventurous the buses continue on Viale Gugliemo Marconi to the tourist areas.(if you paid more you where either in a complete traaffic jam or was ripped off. In addition the Trastevere metro/trainstation is 800 meters away. Rome is a big town.

Now to the restaurant... the food is good..but the service.......... First night. no problems good food and good service. Next night the restaurant was getting crowded and seemingly the girls could not keep up. Despite reminder the cold cut buffet was not filled thus we paid for what we did not get. After maincourse we suggested we could get a free desert as compensation to which the waitresses disappeared..... they simply ignored us until we where about to walk out of the restaurant.
Next evening I went early. with 3! people in the place I ordered starter, maincourse, water and a bottle of wine... I finished the starter, no wine. i was about to get the maincourse... no wine.. I asked and the answer was oops..... I cancelled the wine and ate the halibut which was excellent, and i mean excellent but what does that help when the wine to go with it was ... not there. The waitress offered me a glass of the housewine on their cost but I declined.. what was the use, looking forward to a good bottle i had selected, to drink a housewine which was left over from lunch or last nights dinner... not my style. Their loss. The dinner costed 30 Euro and the wine was 20 Euro. Sorry but not following up on service 2 nights in a row for the same customer... not acceptable.

I would surely stay here again but for dinners... nah.. ill go elsewhere..despite the food being good.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank expatswe
Comercial C, Hotel Management at H10 Roma Citta, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2013

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for your review on Tripadvisor.

I am glad that in the overall you enjoyed your stay in our hotel. I regret though that you did not fully enjoy our food and beverege services.

Could you please send us more details regarding your experience (you can send us an e-mail to h10.roma.citta@h10hotels.com)? That would help us look better into this matter and it would also give us the opportunity to suprise you during your next stay with us.

Thank you very much and kind regards,

The Hotel Management

Reviewed 21 January 2013

We stayed here in Oct for 5 nights. Organised a car to take us to hotel as we arrived at 9pm,really simple. Took the free shuttle bus most mornings at 9.30am. Some days it was empty, others very busy. On one occasion we nearly didn't get on despite queuing first,need to realise its every man for himself! Took the local bus back to hotel,got off at Spar and stocked up on juice and nibbles for the next day. There are some gorgeous local places to eat but you should take a translation book with you as we found not everyone was as fluent in English as in the centre. This was one of the reasons we loved that area.
The bar downstairs was great,not over priced and good to relax in. The wifi is also better there, it can be patchy elsewhere in hotel. The barman was very friendly and helpful.
We took train from trastevere to the airport, cheap and quick. We walked to station, took about 20mins with luggage. We also took the train from trastevere to Vatican City, again quick and cheap.
Overall, we would stay here again. It may take 30mins in a cramped bus to get back to hotel but def worth it to have some quiet away from the madness of Rome!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Kitten84
Reviewed 20 January 2013 via mobile

Although the hotel is about 35 minutes from central station by bus, it is worth to book this hotel for a visit of the city!
There are some good restaurants and boutiques in the corner, but sightseeing points are at least 20 min by bus away! The hotel offers a shuttle service to the center for 2€ per person! But for sightseeing the shuttle's timetable is not flexible enough! I will come back to this hotel for my next stay in Rome!

• Stayed: January 2013