US$324
US$195
Savings alert! 46% below average rates

The price you found is 46% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$361/night.

Hotel Manfredi Suite in Rome(Rome)
US$195
US$153
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$170/night.

Hotel Artemide(Rome)
  • Fitness centre
US$288
US$199
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Hotel President(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$158
US$142
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$170/night.

US$198
US$150
  • Room Service
US$295
US$143
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 June 2015

First the positive: the staff at this hotel were excellent. They were some of the best staff that I have met anywhere with great suggestions for nearby food and anything else that I might want. The location is fine if you want to be very close but slightly removed from the Spanish steps. The room was just as described. It was small but fine for one person and completely updated.

There is no lobby and I felt badly that they have their staff sit for their shift in the hallway at the bottom of the steps.

When I tried to reduce my stay from 5 nights to 4 nights, they quoted their policy which is clearly posted on the internet. In this decade, when hotels sell rooms though all sorts of agencies for widely varying amounts, their is no good reason for it. I left after four nights, instead of staying for the fifth night.Their website said they were fully booked and when putting guests in an affiliated location nearby. It is very likely that re-sold my room for a much higher rate for the night I did not use.

To the hotel owners: please do not insult me further by replying that this is your stated policy and that you can not change it for one guest and not others. I suggest that you just change the policy for someone that stays several nights and tells you with several days notice that they need to reduce the stay by one night.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 April 2015

We stayed 3 nights as part of an expedia package. Couldn't beat the location for accessibility to all the major sights in Rome plus very close to metro station. The room was well equipped and the bathroom was very nice. The fridge was handy and extra bottles of water and fairly priced mini bar (which we didn't use). We had 2 days of events closer to the vatican so in some ways I had wished we had stayed in Prati instead...For the staff: our room was very well serviced on the 1st day, but coffee pods, etc weren't refilled after day one. Rather odd, but the room was very very clean and the staff was exceptionally courteous when we did see them.
The shopping for designer etc in the area could not be beat and strolling in the evening was very pleasant. My only distaste for the area was the metro stop at Spagna which dumps you out right in the middle of the crowd of the Spanish Steps and you feel like a sitting duck in target practice when the square is filled with people. There are certainly plenty or nice restaurants and other options...very little in the way of food shops (for foodies who need their chunck of parm before heading back home) but otherwise quite good. I would recommend it for its location and the annex room was good for a family of 4.

Room Tip: Inner courtyard room was quiet...no view to speak of.
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 March 2015 via mobile

This hotel is in a great location in the fashion district. It was truly the highlight of the stay. The room was extremely large, even by US standards. It was very clean, modern, and comfortable. They even assisted with arranging transportation from the airport.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 January 2015 via mobile

My fiancée and I needed a break from our daily routine and decided to spend a few nights in Rome.

After looking at many hotels we chose Inn Spagna and we feel that we made an excellent choice.

As always, when going hto a new hotel one fears the worst, however this was soon alleviated as we met the front office personnel who were very nice and courteous.

As soon as we were introduced to our room we were awestruck by the beautifully renovated mini-apartment. The room is spacious and comfortable.

The location is excellent. From here you can easily walk to most of the Rome's attractions. If you don't feel like walking, the metro is close by. We used it a couple of times and it was timely and efficient.

Front office personnel were always available and they also suggested an excellent restaurant.

Thanks to this hotel, we were able to enjoy our much needed break.

Stayed: January 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 October 2014

We stayed there for 3 nights and had a very good experience.
This annex of the Inn Spagna is located in a private building just on Via Frattina, in a flat on the 4th floor, with only 5 rooms. Our room was at the back so very quiet, the only thing is that sound isolation with the room next to us was not very good, but I guess it's what it take as it an old building, and we really noticed it because they had young children, otherwise I don't think this is a big issue.
The location is perfect, as very central, every main monuments are within walking distance, the metro is not far either, and the area is really dynamic.
The staff is really attentive, helpful and at your disposal to help and reply any queries.
It's a recommended hotel if you are looking for a very central place to stay, with a twist a bit different from a classic hotel, as you can feel as you are a real roman entering the private building.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple