“Great experience”

Grano & Farina - Cooking School
Ranked #7 of 76 Classes & Workshops in Rome
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Grano & Farina is a recreational cooking school in a professional space in the heart of Rome. We offer classes in pastry making, pasta by hand, bread, pizza, knife skills and more. Located in Trastevere, not far from the Vatican and city center, we provide small, personalised classes for 2-8 people taught in english, french or Italian. Owned and run by an Italian chef and American-Italian pasta maker, our philosophy is : All local, All Italian & All Organic whenever possible.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed 25 July 2018

We took a class with Chef Pino, and it was a great experience - definitely a trip highlight and would highly recommend!

All reviews
"skills"
"instructor"
"science"

Reviewed 24 July 2018

Its a must do if you are visiting rome and want to improve your knowledge in baking skill. I took a private class about pastry with Chef Pino, he explained and showed me all the baking technique step by step and the error I made. It was so much fun and definitely will go again next year to bake with him again. Thanks Chef!

1  Thank cepreu2018
Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

We took a macaron baking class with Chef Pino and absolutely loved it - was one of the highlights of our trip.

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

I’m been in the class of 4 types of pasta, it was so great, I could understand totally about how I can make the pasta; Julia and the Chef Pino make you the time so much pleasurable and make you feel like home. It’s worth it, I highly recommend them.