“Fantastic service ”
Review of Welcome Pickups

Welcome Pickups
Ranked #48 of 277 Transportation in Rome
More attraction details
Owner description: The best way to arrive in Rome. Pre-book, prepay and pre-order essentials to be delivered by your driver.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Very impressed with the service. Friendly drivers who arrived on time and spoke good English. Wouldn't hesitate to use Welcome again if I return to Rome. Thoroughly recommended.

Welcome P, Guest Relations Manager at Welcome Pickups, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Thank you! That makes us so happy to hear. Best, Welcome Pickups Team

"claudio"
"cars"
"luggage"

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We we're in Rome for the first time and booked our drop off to airport. 10 min prior to pickup time we got a call and email that welcome can not meet their promised services and they are unable to find an alternative. I went to the Hotel reception, and they arranged a cab in less then 4 min. So please have a backup plan because they don't have a backup plan.

1  Thank Sunil M
Welcome P, Manager at Welcome Pickups, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

We would like to apologize for your experience. The last minute cancellation was caused by a driver removing the pickup from his schedule because of a delay in his previous pickup. We are investigating this isolated incident to prevent it from happening in the future Our customer service agent, however, was the one who called the front desk at your hotel to arrange a local taxi due to the driver’s last minute cancellation. Again, we hope you can accept our sincere apologies for your experience. Thank you, Welcome Pickups Team

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Arriving with family and kids and a lot of luggage I wanted an easy way to get to our hotel. Welcome Pickups made it easy. Online booking was simple, their constant email communication over the weeks prior gave me confidence someone would actually be there when we arrived. They confirmed the actual driver and contact info days before. Driver was right outside customs with a sign with our names. Very friendly, spoke English, large van to accommodate us, and took us right to the hotel pointing things out along the way. Highly recommend.

We are so glad to hear that you all had a great experience! We hope you enjoy Rome! Best, Welcome Pickups Team

Reviewed 27 March 2018

This was the first time in Rome for me and so I didn't want to have to figure out how to navigate the hour ride from FCO to my hotel near the Trevi. Welcome Pickups delivered in the exact manner that they promise. After a long flight and what seemed forever in line to get out of FCO, my driver was there holding a sign with my name. I arrived at my hotel in the exact time range that I expected. When it was time to leave Rome, my driver was there early and got me to the airport in plenty of time to check in and relax with one final gelato! Bravo Welcome Pickups!

1  Thank SJS1958
Welcome P, Guest Relations Manager at Welcome Pickups, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

We are so glad we were able to make your first time great! We hope to see you again. Best, Welcome Pickups Team

See more reviews
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

We arrived quite late in the evening to Rome Ciampino so it was brilliant to have a driver waiting there for us. They monitor your flight for delays and the driver texts you once they have arrived at the airport. It’s a good way to avoid any taxi scammers at the airport especially for a late flight- he took us right to the door of our accommodation and gave us a map of the city. Our driver also made sure we were safely inside before he drove away.
Would definitely use again :)

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Welcome P, Guest Relations Manager at Welcome Pickups, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

We love hearing that we provided a hassle-free transfer! We hope to see you again! Best, Welcome Pickups Team

Been to Welcome Pickups? Share your experiences!