All reviews usb ports bunk beds washer and dryer common kitchen own bathroom great wifi metro station common areas great place to stay breakfast buffet is special thanks roman holiday major attractions amazing location excellent stay coffee machine heart of rome
Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

The Rome Hello is a very nice place to stay at. It is very Chic and trendy! The rooms are spacious and everything is very clean. The complaint I have is the AC unit would not turn on. So I had to shower multiple times to remain fresh and cool before sleep. The bistro in the hotel is affordable and very good food.
Itโ€™s centrally located! My wife and I were able to walk to every major attraction and also have access to the metro and train with in 5 min and walk. I would def stay here again.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Jacob G
Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

Everything is brand new & super clean. Young vibes, see photos of the games & chilling area. There is also a kitchen for the guests to use. I traveled with my brother, so we didn't take dorms but private room, that was very comfortable in terms of size. There is air conditioning, drawers underneath the bed for the suitcase (bring your own lock), full body mirror, very comfortable bad mattress. Toilets are large and clean. Staff are friendly, and there is someone at reception 24/7. There is a small pub/dining room we're people hang out at evenings. Elevator is new, and reach all floors, do it's suitable for disabled. Located near piazza Republica (metro Station near by) and ~8min walk from Termini Station. Totally recommend, and will definitely stay there again on my next visit

Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Ayala E
Reviewed 11 April 2018

We were a group of 7 and we have stayed for 4 nights in the Romehello hotel. Not to repeat what others have already said about the hotel/hostel, i would just add that you should not hesitate to stay in here. Our stay was perfect, from the friendly staff at the reception whom took the time to point everything to us on the city map and how to reach the main tourist destinations to the spotless rooms . It is a new place so everything is in a perfect condition.

The hotel is well located, near to the main station yet not in the immediate vicinity which i always try to avoid anyway. It was easy to walk from here to everywhere.

All in all, this is where i will be staying whenever i am back in this lovely city.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank viper906
Reviewed 8 April 2018

This is a really good place to stay. My room was big, clean and everything in it was brand new. The location is also great. You can easily walk to the main attractions of Rome. The train station is also very close. I really appreciated the fact that the WiFi was good because in most hostel you can barely use it. Overall I would definitely recommend that hostel and would go back to it myself.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank travelingpenguin3
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Jerry in particular was super helpful when I had a problem with my check in details. He went to all lengths to help me and make sure we could overcome the problems. Checked in all fine, had a great stay and the place itself was super modern and clean!

Date of stay: March 2018