US$252
US$195
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$333/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$170
US$135
  • Fitness centre
Best Western Hotel President(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$111
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Manfredi Suite in Rome(Rome)
US$195
US$153
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$175/night.

US$163
  • Pool
US$175
Trip.com
  • Room Service
Hotel Artemide(Rome)
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 January 2013

Hi
I travelled with my teenage daughter. It was a bit hard to find as we didn't understand the building. and stood outside looking at the bells!. However once we rang the bell we were welcomed warmly and shown every curtesy.
They could do with a picture of the door so you understand where you ring!"We were pleased with the room. It was spacious and very clean.breakfast was delivered every morning.If you are on a buget this is a little gem. Nice clean towels sheets etc. The collesum was less than 3minutes away. Just around the corner!. We were stunned it was so near.The sights were easy to walk to.Just note the termini was a short walk(10 min or less) and the bus to the airport was $4 euros! compared to $48euros for a taxi! Also go to the termi to buy any bus tickets as they have better offers on for winter There was a good selection of shops to buy food very near and several resteruants. We found the best was manuelle? which is left out the door to the bottom of the road cross the road and go up to the top of road. It had wonderful home made foods especially desserts. I would say it is a grown up traveller place .Not a hotel but much much better than English B&B. All in al a little gem.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank jane b
Reviewed 25 November 2012

Strategic position.
I was in Rome this month just before arriving in asia. I had promised the owner that I would modestly commended its structure, and the word ... maintained.
I chose this B & B on the advice of Marco, a friend of mine who lives in Rome, in the historic center of Rome, but the main reason has been its strategic position in the historical center of the town, a few minutes from the Colosseum and Piazza Venezia. This is perfect for those who wish to visit the central areas of the city. The rooms, are nice and spacious, but my second room was equipped with a very new bathroom. I had a new room because I had a little problem with the bathroom, and the owner very kindly worked hard to find me a new location, in a very fast time ( thank you ). Breakfast is included in the price, and it's quite rich. So I want to recommend this B & B to all those who don't intend to spend a lot of euro, and want clean place, quiet and in a real strategic location. Bye Bye my beautiful ROMA, I miss you !

Room Tip: Look up the rooms, before deciding which one to choose
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Beatriz A
Reviewed 20 November 2012

We had three rooms for two nights, it was a very clean B&B which included breakfast every morning. Due to our plane departure we had to leave the hotel around 4:30am the morning of our checkout- The hotel manager brought us our breakfast around 3:45 that morning so we could eat before we left, I thought that was exceptional service! The internet was off and on through out our stay, but we where in Rome so we didn't hang around the hotel a lot. The only thing I could say negative is the language barrier. They didn't speak English that well, and we had a someone who spoke Italian in our group, but they didn't speak Italian at all, this I find troubling since they are running a business in Rome.

Room Tip: There is a small luggage lift that is also used by persons of smaller size,(Child) So if you have trouble with the stairs might want to ask for room on lower floor.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Deanne D
Reviewed 28 June 2012 via mobile

We stayed in 2 rooms of this B&B just this month. We all loved the location and will most likely stay in the same area next time we visit rome. The colosseum and Roman Forum were just 10 mins away via Labicana. There was a pizzeria just next door and other restaurants around the area.

The B&B itself is looks new and there was free wifi and even a desktop computer with free internet access. The rooms were spacious. The owner was not around but his employee, Alom was always there to help us out.

The only issue our family had was when the owner wanted us to transfer to another B&B for our last night. The owner reasoned that there is a big problem with our rooms and he was willing to give us a steep discount and free transfers for our trouble. We later found out the real reason: there was another bigger group and the owner most likely double booked the rooms. I had a heated argument with the owner since we refused to transfer. The owner was really rude and even had the confidence to tell me that he had the right to transfer us!

I would have given this hotel a much better rating if only the owner respected the fact that we already fully paid the rooms and had every right to refuse the transfer.

• Stayed: June 2012
7  Thank bluedragonph
Reviewed 24 October 2011

This tiny hotel isn't really a hotel, so much as a B&B without the owner hanging around. We had one of 3 rooms built into a charming apartment building. We did have difficulty finding the place as there is NO signage, only a tiny name on one of the 40 doorbell buttons. Even inside the first door, we couldn't figure out which way to go. (Stairs on the left, 3rd floor for the reception.) Unfortunately, in renovating into hotel rooms, all the charm of the period building has been wiped out of the rooms. The bathroom was modern and clean and the family room was small but we managed to keep from tripping over each other. Simple continental breakfast was delivered to the room each morning. Several reasonably priced restaurants within a few blocks. The hop on/off bus tour has a stop just across the street. 10 minute walk to the Colosseum.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family