US$252
US$195
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$335/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
US$170
US$132
Hotels.com
  • Fitness centre
Best Western Hotel President(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$123
  • Restaurant
US$122
US$84
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$97/night.

Residenza Argentina(Rome)
US$516
US$171
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$191/night.

iQ Hotel Roma(Rome)
US$163
US$139
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$171/night.

US$285
US$140
  • Pool
US$198
US$146
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$165/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 July 2013

Best described as...interesting. First off, I have to say it's a very good location, and very good value for money. I'd probably return, knowing what I know now. We had the 3 person room (there were 3 of us!). Having read the issues of finding this 'hotel', I emailed the owner with a Google Streetview screenshot to confirm the location. He replied quickly confirming it. Also, having read that credit cards were not accepted, I emailed about this and was told that of course they were. So, we eventually found it - wish I'd taken the streetview pic. Be aware that the rooms are in a block of apartments, and you'll need to use the left hand set of buzzers. Be patient when buzzing...the rooms are on the 3rd floor and it'll take him a while to get down. He just managed to get himself and 3 cases into the lift (elevator). Smallest. Lift. Ever. Bedroom was ok, bathroom could use some tlc, especially mould and mildew remover around the shower and the ceiling above it flaking. Breakfast was interesting. Wasn't expecting much, but a perfectly acceptable continental breakfast was delivered at the time requested. Nowhere to eat it though. A small box of rice krispies was included. Unfortunately, the owner supplied no bowl (or milk) and when I asked for one, he suggested that I eat them dry, out of the packet. Oh well, it takes all sorts! The advertised internet wasn't working on the day we got there. I was assured that the 'technician' was sorting it out the next day - still wasn't working 2 days later. Also, the lock on our (sliding door) bathroom didn't work, and when I asked what was going on he said this was "normal". I think not. Came to settle up, and I presented my credit card. "Oh no" and a shake of the head was the response. I pointed out to him that I'd emailed previously and he'd said it was ok, and he reluctantly produced a credit card machine (although he insisted the local tax be paid by cash). I hope he replaced the keys (you need 4) that he dropped down the lift shaft when we were leaving, but I wouldn't be surprised if he hadn't! Basically a 1-man operation so don't expect miracles. Oh, and I suggest you wear earplugs to bed if you're sleeping there on Friday morning. He gets his weekly food delivery at 5:15am, and it takes forever for him to answer the door. The buzzer is VERY loud and the delivery person does a VERY good job of ringing it. As I said, everything considered, I'd stay again. Forewarned is forearmed.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank Owlhelm
Reviewed 9 April 2013

I paid for a room in hotel in Rome and it was nothing close to it. the place has no name, no identification on the street. I was looking for it with paper on hand until a person open the door of a "condominium building" I asked and they directed me to a third floor on a very narrow lift (one person only) once I arrived there was and apartment door open and that was the "hotel" a flat that rents rooms with no other service around. The person in charge didn't speak English. total disaster.
I am complaining to the agency that sold me this service as a hotel room, where there is like a clandestine place renting rooms inside a flat without any identification name.

Room Tip: be careful do not choose this place
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Rifalda
Reviewed 25 March 2013

A very clean place. Room was not very big but large enough for resting after long walks around rome. Breakfast was continental and although not very exciting was sufficient ready for a busy day ahead. The chap on reception was very friendly and pleasant and helpful although English and Italian limited. All in all brilliant location to get to everywhere, conveniently located 15 min walk from termini station and around 10 mins from the collaseum. Pleasant neighbourhood, felt safe. Good value

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Helsbels2013
Reviewed 8 January 2013

Hi
I travelled with my teenage daughter. It was a bit hard to find as we didn't understand the building. and stood outside looking at the bells!. However once we rang the bell we were welcomed warmly and shown every curtesy.
They could do with a picture of the door so you understand where you ring!"We were pleased with the room. It was spacious and very clean.breakfast was delivered every morning.If you are on a buget this is a little gem. Nice clean towels sheets etc. The collesum was less than 3minutes away. Just around the corner!. We were stunned it was so near.The sights were easy to walk to.Just note the termini was a short walk(10 min or less) and the bus to the airport was $4 euros! compared to $48euros for a taxi! Also go to the termi to buy any bus tickets as they have better offers on for winter There was a good selection of shops to buy food very near and several resteruants. We found the best was manuelle? which is left out the door to the bottom of the road cross the road and go up to the top of road. It had wonderful home made foods especially desserts. I would say it is a grown up traveller place .Not a hotel but much much better than English B&B. All in al a little gem.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank jane b
Reviewed 25 November 2012

Strategic position.
I was in Rome this month just before arriving in asia. I had promised the owner that I would modestly commended its structure, and the word ... maintained.
I chose this B & B on the advice of Marco, a friend of mine who lives in Rome, in the historic center of Rome, but the main reason has been its strategic position in the historical center of the town, a few minutes from the Colosseum and Piazza Venezia. This is perfect for those who wish to visit the central areas of the city. The rooms, are nice and spacious, but my second room was equipped with a very new bathroom. I had a new room because I had a little problem with the bathroom, and the owner very kindly worked hard to find me a new location, in a very fast time ( thank you ). Breakfast is included in the price, and it's quite rich. So I want to recommend this B & B to all those who don't intend to spend a lot of euro, and want clean place, quiet and in a real strategic location. Bye Bye my beautiful ROMA, I miss you !

Room Tip: Look up the rooms, before deciding which one to choose
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends