“Luca was amazing! We toured Rome for three days! We saw the Vatican, Colosseum, the Roman forum and so much more.”
Review of Rome with a Roman

Rome with a Roman
Ranked #392 of 879 Tours in Rome
Type: City Tours, Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Rome With A Roman is a team of experienced licensed guides of Rome. Explore the city and learn about its history with us. We’ll show you the major sites but also the hidden gems of this city which is nearly 28 centuries old. We can organize guided tours for first timers or for old pros;tours for big and small parties, pilgrimage tours, school groups, private parties, families with kids.
Reviewed 31 December 2016

Luca took the time to help us find the best places to eat and went out of his way to make sure I got back to the hotel safely after my family had called it a day earlier than myself. He was helpful with all aspects of our trip and was very kind and informative.
Don't see Rome with anyone else!

All reviews
"colosseum"
in 11 reviews
"company"

Reviewed 1 November 2016

Manuela made the trip a one-of-a-kind experience. Our second visit with her guidance was personalized to our wishes and loaded with new experiences and fun! Would recommend this to anyone from a new traveler to a seasoned return visitor!

Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

Our guide Luca Capparucci has 20 years experience. We were with him 2 days. One day at The Vatican me museums and one day touring the traditional historic sites of the city. As a native of Rome with a wealth of knowledge about the city we we learned many new things and could have continued for a long time. The pace of our tours was perfect for us, and we saw many things we would not have seen on a large group tour.

Reviewed 12 July 2015

You must experience Rome with the Roman herself, Emanuella! We booked 2 tours (the Colosseum and Vatican City) and it was definitely the way to go!

We had private tours for both for a group of 8 people ranging from the ages of 14 to 70. Emanuella was fantastic! We never waited in a line, dealt with any details. We simply got on our bus and went on our way. Emanuella was wonderfully detailed and thorough in her tours. We all learned so much, and had an incredible experience at both destinations in Rome. She made the event so memorable and I hope everyone has just a great experience as we did!

See more reviews
Reviewed 12 July 2015

My group of 8 was truly lucky to have our Travel Agent book our private tours with Rome with a Roman, and even better was we had Manuela! From our tour of the Colosseum and Roman Forum to our amazing trip to the Vatican. This was my 4th trip to Rome and I saw more and learned more than any of my other visits. Manuela was aware of my groups needs, made sure we didn't kill ourselves in the unprecedented oppressive heat and made sure we all saw what we had hoped to see. If you're a group are are willing to pay for a private tour (do it an bypass the lines!) Rome with a Roman is the way to go, and don't forget to ask for Manuela.