“Rome Cabs is wonderful!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Stefano's RomeCabs

Stefano's RomeCabs
Ranked #1 of 202 Transportation in Rome
More attraction details
Owner description: A well established and highly regarded Roman tour company, our expert English speaking Drivers will tour you in deluxe air-conditioned vehicles. Stefano Costantini, the owner, is renowned for providing the best chauffeured service in Rome and Beyond. Expertise in Shore Excursions, Transfers and Limo Service. Many day tours within central Rome. Thousands of happy customers whose reviews speak for themselves. See as much as you wish in a day, and never feel rushed; our customers always return for more!
Lady Lake, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Rome Cabs is wonderful!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 November 2011

My experience with Rome Cabs was better than I could have ever imagined. My family and I went to Rome for 1 day and then a 7 day cruise. Rome Cabs, picked us up at the airport, our airline carrier had changed at the last minute, was late, and I was worried that we would miss our ride to our hotel with Rome Cabs. I called Stefano when we arrived and our driver, Andrea was STILL at the airport waiting for us. He was polite, courteous and had a smile on his face! He took us to our hotel and returned a couple hours later after we were settled and took us on a tour of all the major sites he recommended and we wanted to see. We were in a private, very nice van and Andrea told us the history of all the places we visited. He was very informed of all the history of Rome. He was a wonderful guide and also gave us "space" to enjoy the sites a little on our own. I cannot imagine being able to have such a wonderful one day tour of Rome and we felt like "Royalty" on our private tour!

After our cruise, Rome Cabs was at the pier promptly at the time we had requested to take us back to the airport, a different driver, but a very nice man, dressed well in a very nice van. He got us to the airport safely and on time.

I booked with Rome Cabs 9 months in advance after reading all the great reviews on many sites. I may have made Stefano crazy with my emails in that 9 months, as transportation in a new country, booking online site unseen, can be scary! But the service with Rome Cabs and total experience was "top of the line" and I highly recommend them!

2 Thank itricia67

California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“PERFECT”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 November 2011

I recently used Rome Cabs twice. Both times were perfect and went extremely smooth!
The first time was at the airport (FCO) and we easily spotted our driver at the meeting point. He grabbed my wife's bags and carried them out. He took us to his car and loaded our luggage. We don't know much Italian but he spoke very good English and was talkative and pointed out history and highlights along the way. He carried our bags into the hotel and left us with a smaile.

The second time was the same trip but a few days later and we were going from our hotel in Rome (by Trevi Fountain) to the Port. While having breakfast on the roof of the hotel, a hotel worker found us saying that he our taxi had arrived (about 20 minutes early) and said to take our time but wanted us to know. We did not rush and and went down about 15 minutes later where he was waiting in the lobby for us and once again, carried my wife's bag and did not care that he waited for us. The best part about using Rome Cabs to the Port is that they have the ability to drop you off right in front of your cruise ship (unlike the train which requires you to walk or take a shuttle with a long line).

Extremely curtious and professional company. I will use them every time I return to Rome and I have advised all friends and family to do the same.

2 Thank R E
Syracuse, New York
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Very pleased”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 November 2011

We booked for a transfer from the airport to Civitavecchia. We missed three connections at JFK and were several hours late arriving. I called to let the driver know our new flight number. When we did finally arrive, our luggage did not so we were extremely late in meeting the driver. I did call again, and he was patiently waiting for us in the designated spot. After the really stressful flight I was very thankful that I had booked a car and driver. He was very professional and the price was fair. I will absolutely use Rome Cabs again. Good job!

1 Thank Bonnie R
PA
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Above and Beyond!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 November 2011

We used Romecabs for three transfers in Rome. During one transfer, our driver, Gian, went above and beyond what I would have expected. I am a travel agent and use Romecabs for all of my clients, and myself.

Visited November 2011
Portland, Oregon
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Prompt, reliable, and friendly: what more can you ask?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 November 2011

RomeCabs was great! We did an airport transfer and a cruise transfer. Not only do they offer reasonable rates, but their services is top notch. We were in the lobby 15 minutes early for our transfer and RomeCabs was already there waiting for us. Mario was great: when we transferred from FCO to our hotel near Roma Termini, we hit some traffic. Mario was very patient through it and got us to our hotel with a high level of professionalism. Thank you so much!