“Scrummy gelato”

Fior Di Luna
Ranked #50 of 819 Dessert in Rome
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Trastevere
Description: Natural gelato in Rome for more than 20 years - NO CHAINS, NO franchising - chocolate, organic and fair trade prodducts
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Delicious gelato, lots of milk free options which is great for me. Good value too. They didn't have donkey milk on offer when I went but I'd have a look at that if there was some!

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Very fine gelato in the picturesque Trastevere neighbourhood in Rome. Many flavours, home made, delicious.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Went here for the first time on a walking food tour of Rome. It is amazing gelato. Not the mass produced kind around major attraction.
Went back on our last night in Rome. Had a banana/orange gelato. It was amazing. Tasted a plain banana, the first time I was there an it was amazing too. I wished I got the entire banana/orange combo and skipped the chocolate/hazelnut one.
They have different flavors all the time. They were super nice and let us test them also.
If you can, go try it. So good!

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Someone recommended Fior di Luna to us, + it was so close to the place where we were staying in Trastevere. They make some great icecream and some hand made chocolate. Both made from all natural ingredients. Our favourite: the pistachio and hazelnut flavor (although we didnt get to try them all:))

Reviewed 20 January 2018

A cheerful spot with a good selection of gelati and good service. We came here for after dinner ice creams and were not dissapointed. We tried 8 in advance selected gelaterias during our visit and this ranked 4th. Though, it is also good to add that my ranking was characterized by the quality of the pistacchio flavour in each place.

Been to Fior Di Luna? Share your experiences!