Rome Armony Suites
US$284
Priceline
  • Room Service
1,176 results
All reviewsb bhost lucaaround the cornerprati districtwithin walking distancehelped us planpastrylocal cafetypical italian breakfasttrue romanrestaurant recommendationsvia cola di rienzorecommended restaurantsclose to the vaticangreat neighborhoodgelatobed and breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Our stay in Rome exceeded expectations. The room, location and unexpected free travel agent and cell phone/data services provided by Luca were incredible. Repeat, with the help of Luca, who became our personal concierge, available continually through the free cell phone provided, we were able to create a personalized itinerary, skip all the lines, pay no extra fees, and see all the top sights in Rome in 2 1/2 days. There is so much to discover in Rome, and we did it—Ciao Luca!

Room Tip: The tap water in Rome is excellent, as is the availability of fresh water at public fountains throughout the city, so pack a bottle and fill up as needed.
Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I found the Rome Armony Suites on page 63 of Frommer’s “Rome, Florence & Venice 2018” book. Frommer’s gave the Armony Suites a great review. I then looked at the outstanding reviews on Trip Advisor and made a reservation for 8 days in March. The Rome Armony Suites provides a clean, comfortable room in a great neighborhood near the Vatican City. The good breakfasts (coffee and pastry) were provided at a nearby café.

Luca is the owner of the Suites, and he is what makes this bed & breakfast stand above all the others. I had a well-planned trip for Rome, but Luca helped me improve these plans with an insider’s knowledge about what to see and when to see it. He saved me hours of time by telling me where to buy tickets and the best times to go. I avoided the long lines at the Vatican, Vatican Museum, Colosseum, and Roman Forum by listening to Luca’s advice. He is very, very well informed and speaks fluent English. Luca is friendly, patient and very willing to help improve your vacation. Believe the reviews you read about his helpfulness. They do not exaggerate. Your trip to Rome will certainly be improved by staying at the Rome Armony Suites. The Rome Armony gets my highest rating.

Room Tip: The Rome Armony has about 6 rooms. I am unsure about how the rooms differed.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank trvlr4life1
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The place is clean quiet and comfortable. The greatest was Jim and Andreas they gave us the best restaurants and tips for seeing Rome. The subway is a block and a half from this location its easy. The Vatican is a 10 minuet walk and shopping is out the front door. Book your stay with these guys. Thank you Andreas

Room Tip: all of the rooms are good
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Straight off the shuttle bus we asked for our luggage, but all we could comprehend from the driver's Italian explanation was that we and our possessions must part ways. The doors closed and we stood helplessly and confused as we watched the bus drive off into the busy streets with our things in hostage. What to do? A call to Luca, a man we had never before meet in person, and he appeared within minutes to help. A half hour later and we and our belongings were reunited: Luca had saved the day! But what should we expect, after all, from a former Olympian who at the 1988 Seoul Olympics strove for gold? His assistance in our plight was most assuredly of the gold standard. But things only got better. With his help we were, within another forty-five minutes, visiting the amazing Vatican Museum and Sistine Chapel, following a delicious bite and cappuccino we picked up along the way in a little restaurant and cafe, both highly recommended by our new friend, Luca. Following our awe-inspiring visit to Vatican City, Luca secured for us a table at a perfect little family-run restaurant nearby serving classic Italian fare. In a short while we sat eating our meal, occasionally watching the owner turn away hungry passersby who wished to enter but were sadly turned away for lack of space. Our brief association with Luca had again earned us another benefit. All we can say is Thank You, Luca. You made our brief stay in Rome a nice memory we shall never forget. PS: our room was very clean, the bed very comfortable, and all exceeded our expectations.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 March 2018

This is one of the best experiences traveling I have had. I learned a lot, the host was incredible and gave me a lot of good trips to enjoy Rome. Also, thank to the host, I was able to lean a lot about Italy. The culture, the food, the people, the art and the city was incredible. I highly recommend this place which is located in the heart of Rome and very accessible to all the interesting things people want to do. The host provided an electronic device and provided guidance during my stay. He was in contact with me all the time to make sure everything was o.k. and helped me to find the best ways to accomplish my travel plans. He helped me to save time, money and cover everything I wanted to see and do. It was wonderful. The price also was very reasonable.

Room Tip: Housekeeping was very good.
Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family