Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews a great place to stay daniele neighborhood vatican metro hosts luggage supermarket attractions roma
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 April 2022 via mobile

This is the third time our family has stayed here and every time we leave we start planning our return because it is the best place we have stayed in the world.
I can talk about the location (which is perfect), or the building (which is divine) or the cost (which is incredibly low for what you get) but the factor that brings us back again and again is the love and care that Daniele and his partners have for every person that stays with them. Daniele and Edoardo make you feel like a part of their family.
In other travels, we never stay in the same place twice so we can have different experiences - in Rome we never want an experience other than A Peace Of Rome!
Simply the best place in the world to stay.
Thank you Daniele and Edoardo.

Date of stay: April 2022
Reviewed 2 April 2022 via mobile

Wonderful place, clean room.
Nice Daniele always ready to help you!
Perfect place to discover Rome.
A lots of restaurants, shops around.
600m to the Vatican.
Top places in walking distance. We didn’t use a bus and taxi .
I hope will be back soon!
Grazie mille a Peace of Rome

Date of stay: April 2022
Reviewed 28 November 2021 via mobile

Danielle and a Peace of Rome will make your days in Rome just perfect.
Conveniently located in the Prati neighborhood, close to great restaurants and shops.
Danielle has done it again. His place is so comfortable and the attention to details will make for a perfect stay to my home in Rome.
I can not wait to return.
Thank you Danielle and Francesco.

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Daniele Moroni, Direttore generale at A Peace of Rome, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2021

Dear Marta,
I am speechless and humbled: thankyou very much for your kind review!
Guest like you are the best thing that can happen to Rome: curious, expolrers, dearing to try new foods and wines, open to visit more and more...
I am already waiting to hear from you with the next reservation. I hope I'll be able to repeat and improve your experience with us.
Kindest regards
Daniele

Reviewed 15 September 2021 via mobile

This is my second visit to A Peace of Rome, hopefully not my last one. This is a wonderful B&B, great location near the Vatican, meticulously clean, pleasant rooms, quiet, airconditioned, supermarket, Gelateria, nice restaurants for every size purse in walking distance. The host Daniele is an asset in his own right, friendly, helpful, with excellent recommendations for all sorts of things. Worth mentioning is the offer of airport transportation for 4 people with luggage for 80 €, one way.
I can’t wait to come again!

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank klausw868
Daniele Moroni, Direttore generale at A Peace of Rome, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2021

Dear klausw868,
thank you very much for leaving this nice review. Every year is a pleasure whan I see you returning here. And every year I try a little harder than the previous one. The complimentary filtered water, the transfer service and the refurbishment on last summer. I am really hapy to see everyting helped on a better stay, again.
All the best.
Daniele

Reviewed 9 August 2021

Fantastic place! Daniele is taking care of his guests personally - 5 star rating well deserved! Very nice rooms, clean and a great place to stay!
Whenever you need help or informations, Daniele is taking care of you with tipps and recommodations.

Date of stay: August 2021
Daniele Moroni, Direttore generale at A Peace of Rome, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2021

Dear luciapT7080ZE
Thank you! Thank you & thank you! When I receive these reviews I am really happy to see that the efforts put in this last year are doing some good to my Guests!
I really enjoy taking care personally of your stay, from your first contact till the day you leave Rome (even if I do not totally understand the reasons why you should leave such a marvellous city).
I hope I will hear from you again in the next future; in the meantime: keep safe and have a great time, wherever you are!
Daniele.