US$122
US$108
Hotels.com
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$163/night.

Hotel Artemide(Rome)
US$196
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$332/night.

Hotel des Artistes(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$61
  • Free Internet
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$93/night.

Hotel Royal Court(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$136
Best Western Globus Hotel(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$224
US$106
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Manfredi Suite in Rome(Rome)
US$178
US$135
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$190/night.

US$280
US$136
  • Pool
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$175/night.

Best Western Hotel President(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$76
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

US$506
1,299 results
All reviewsles etoilesvatican cityrooftop restaurantst petersdeluxe roomthe hotel offersthe air conditioningbreakfast is servedpastriespublic transportpiazza navonaheart of romeairportcastelshutterssiteseurope
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for 4 nights. The only thing going for it is it's location. It's close to the Vatican & walking distance to central Rome. The roof top bar is also lovely. We can't comment on the restaurant because it was booked out for functions the whole time we were there & couldn't access it. Our room was tiny. Comparable to b&b rooms we had paid €30/night for elsewhere. We complained after we first checked in & when I mentioned that it looked nothing like the picture of a "superior double room" on Booking. com, the attendant at the desk shrugged & said "Well that's just a picture. Maybe we'll have a better room tomorrow. " Needless to say we heard nothing & after 6 weeks of travelling with pretty positive hotel experiences, we didn't want to waste our time arguing with them but rather got on & enjoyed the sights.
I also made the mistake of leaving a bag of washing to be done. I asked for a rough ball-park figure before I left it (which other hotels have been happy to provide). The attendant at the desk said he was unable to provide any idea of a price range but assured us it would be "an average price similar to everywhere else." When I collected my washing the following day, they coolly handed me a bill for €75 and also informed me that it must be paid in cash. A similar bag previously cost us €20 elsewhere.
I couldn't help but feel we were throwing money away on this leg of our holiday. Very disappointed overall with what I thought was going to be one of the nicer stops on our itinerary.
Would definitely not recommend it.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 September 2017

Actually, I've only been on their wonderful terrace to take aperitivo, I've been there few times, I must say, but everytime I was so inspired by the view- You can see from the top terrace, St. Peter Church, like you are looking at that from the top of a hill or a helycopter...And you see all Rome, all around...

Room Tip: nice hotel, but the view...You won't find something so special in Rome....Bella bella
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 September 2017

This hotel is very conveniently located to visit the Vatican and St. Peters but also within walking distance of the Pantheon and Trevi fountain. The roof terrace and bar have amazing views of St. Peters and the area around it. We booked a 3 bedded room which seemed to be more like a twin room with a sofa bed so not overly roomy but it was comfortable and well furnished with good air conditioning. Generally speaking the rooms are not very big for a hotel of this standard.The wifi worked very well. We did not eat at the hotel but the dining room looked very stylish.The staff were all very helpful and we could not fault this hotel for the price we paid. If we one day return to Rome we would certainly stay at the hotel again.

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed 4 September 2017

Just got back from 5 nights in the city and must say the hotel is very dated as a lot of the reviews say but you get what you pay for and we only paid just over £100 a night so for the location that was fantastic value and i must say the staff were excellent with front of house and the cleaners spot on.It could obviously do with a few quid thrown at it but you could completely ruin the charm and feel so if your looking for a ultra modern hotel with walk in showers etc don't look in the middle of Rome because you will only find these old style buildings which were all built with small rooms and lack of water pressure

Room Tip: Not sure stayed in room 402 which was fine
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

This hotel is very disorganized. They put me in a room that was disgusting. I will post pics. I paid for one night, breakfast and transfer to the airport were included. When I checked out they told me I had to pay for the airport transfer and on top of that they charged me 12 euros for breakfast. I emailed them and told them they need to reimburse me for the 12 euros and I never heard back from there. It's not the money, it's the lack of professionalism.

When the maids clean the rooms, they leave dirty towels/bedsheets in the hallway. You have to walk by heaps of dirty laundry as you make your way to your room. Really gross.

Another friend of mine paid for a superior room $250 a night, they tried to stick her in a small room with double beds. She complained, so they put her in the room she actually paid for.

Hotel is close to the Vatican and has a great rooftop terrace. Overall, disappointed and would never stay here again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo