to be honest , you can give this hotel 10 and 6 at the same time
10 for High speed WIFI
10 for location - next to TERMINI STATION
10 for free storage
10 for location- lots of Restaurant / PIZZA/GELATO And SHOPPING
10 for location - hop in hop off bus
10 for Shower - water pressure - amazing
6 for breakfast , didn't find it appealing
7 for bedding - maybe because i had a triple room - bed were small . ok for one night
bedding linen isn't modern , - it is clean however it is different . you would feel the Boutique style .
i was looking for the wifi and location thus i enjoyed my two night stay .
there is a small roof top restaurant , didn't try , however very nice view at night .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel Mediterraneo, an outstanding example of Art Decò architecture, is located in the center of Rome on top of the Esquilino Hill, the highest of the seven hills of Rome. The elegant penthouse suites of the Mediterraneo offer a unique view of the city of Rome. The Roof Garden Bar & Restaurant "La Terrazza" offers a panoramic view of Rome from its terrace. The Mediterraneo Hotel has 245 Rooms, 5 Conference Rooms, Garage, Roof Garden Bar & Restaurant, Fitness Center, Air Conditioning, TV Satellite, Minibar, Free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Fastbooking, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bettoja Hotel Mediterraneo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bettoja Mediterraneo Hotel
- Rome Hotel Bettoja Mediterraneo