Boutique Hotel Campo de Fiori
US$147
US$143
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Villa San Pio(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$292
US$239
Hotel Navona(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$237
US$195
Agoda.com
Hotel des Artistes(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$187
Hotels.com
US$349
TripAdvisor
2,658 results
All reviewsrooftop terracedaily marketwithin walking distancearound the cornerthe hotel staffthe main hoteltop floorperfect locationprivate balconybeautiful hotelbottle of proseccotrip to romethe entire staffmodern bathroomour honeymoonrooms are smallheart of rome
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We booked one of the apartments as it was cheaper than the rooms, our apartment was a short walk (50m) from the hotel. The staff have been most helpful and very accommodating. The oven and grill did not work in the apartment we stayed at but this was not really an issue given the amount of restaurant and food outlets nearby, the hotel provided a toaster after we requested it and nothing seemed like a chore for them. The hotel is placed an ideal location for traveling to all the main points of interest and we discovered Rome on foot which proved to be most interesting. If you are looking for 5* pampering then this hotel is not for you, if you want an ideal base to discover Rome then this is worth putting on your short list.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
BHCDF, Direttore at Boutique Hotel Campo de Fiori, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Dave,

thanking you for sharing your experience with other travellers I wish to inform all our readers that our apartments are meant to represent a quintessential Roman house so as to provide everyone with a full immersion experience, yet they are all provided with all modern comforts one might expect from AC, double soundproof windows, strong and reliable Wi-Fi to name a few.
I would also like to inform our readers that the technical issue with the stove in the apartment in question has been solved for good.

My staff and I are looking forward to welcoming you back in a close future.

The world is a book. And those who don't travel only read a page.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

On a recent visit to Rome, my wife and I had the pleasure of staying at the ideally situated Hotel Campo de' Fiori. We arrived earlier than expected for our stay and we were immediately made to feel welcome. The front desk staff happily provided recommendations for restaurants and advice on how to best time visits to local points of interest. The room that we stayed in was small, cozy and more than adequately equipped for all of our needs. The hotel's rooftop terrace is not to be missed. All interactions with the hotel staff were unfailingly courteous and efficient and I would like to single out Adam and Andrea for special thanks and for helping to make our stay in Rome that much more memorable.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
BHCDF, Direttore at Boutique Hotel Campo de Fiori, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Ivan,

I warmly welcome your great review, which rightly highlights our enviable roof top terrace with 360° views of Rome, our meticulously cared for medieval building and our empathic and cheerful staff.

In particular way we love when our guests spend their time writing a review which emphasizes the job of our staff: receiving 5-star reviews make us all feel very flattered and we see it as a reward for our hard, yet incredibly pleasant and rewarding work of putting ourselves in other’s shoes, thus making everyone feel at home away from home. We try our best to make our guests feeling part of our family, and reading your wonderful expressions make us nothing but honored; it really means that our commitment is well focused and hits your heart as we (and you) like.

Thanking you once more for your very friendly review, my “unfailingly courteous and efficient” staff, especially Adam and Andrea, and I cannot wait to welcome you back once more.

Traveling tends to magnify all human emotion.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed here recently and would have to recommend it for anyone staying in Rome. Once you arrive the staff are welcoming and friendly, they try their very best to accommodate you in every single way. On the map they show you the main sights then will show you up to your room. The view from the rooftop terrace is lovely, especially at night when you can see some of the domes lit up. Breakfast in the hotel was lovely. Staff really friendly, cheese and meats were tasty every morning. The rooms in the hotel were clean and spacious, rooms were cleaned everyday also. As for the location of the hotel it is excellent.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank williac6
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hotel Campo de Fiori provided the warmth and charm of Rome in February. The hotel had the feel of classic old world Rome from the rooms, the morning breakfast, the open air roof top lounge area, and finally location just steps from the open markets of Campo de Fiori. Location made it easy to see all of Romes sites by walking.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Eric_EJB7
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This boutique hotel is Number 1 on my list. And not only for me as I already have passed info about this marvelous place to all my friends who are going to visit Rome in the future.
I will not talk much about the closeness to all historical sights and food places (Campo de Fiori market, restaurants and cafes) - many other reviewers already done that. I just confirm: the hotel stays in the middle of Campo Marzio, which is the beautiful place in Rome and surrounded by lots of sights you would like to see.
The other beauty of this hotel - the quietness in the night time and that allow you to totally rest and relax after day hiking through Rome's magnificent streets, visiting it's museums and sights. The rooms are very good, they are always clean at it's best, the shower/toilet room is modern while your main room is beautifully decorated in baroque style, which is amazing (for me at least)!
But the main treasure of this hotel is it's stuff. I am traveling a lot through Italy: Venice - many times, Verona, Padua, Florence, Naples, Agropoli, Amalfi, Positano, Capri etc. every year and I love Italians no matter what region of Italy they belong to, but this hotel has sort of the best of the nation.
Here they are who assist me in every my endeavor and all my trips through Eternal City and their actions were immediate, pretty professional, and very kind and polite:
Valentina (as number 1), Francine, Adam, Eros, Luca, Valerione, Andrea Quello Nuove, Esteban and Ermano.
Thanks to all of them my 2 week stay in this hotel was the best as I could only imagine.
Thank you guys, I do love you all and definitely return back in the future!

Room Tip: any room will be perfectly fits your needs
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
BHCDF, Direttore at Boutique Hotel Campo de Fiori, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Alex,

I cannot be more delighted for the expressions you have dedicated on our unique and full of character Boutique Hotel!
Our almost millennial building taken care of meticulously with its stylish and Baroque rooms provided with antique and valuable furniture, our empathic and highly trained staff which cannot be more cheerful to guide everyone through our intriguing city, our peerless roof top terrace with 360° views of the eternal city and our enviable location in the heart of the historical centre make us indeed an unbeatable choice for a Roman vacation.

I wholeheartedly suggest to all the readers to have a look just at our official website, since this is the only place to discover offers and to contact my staff in advance, since they are specialist in reserving pick-ups, book guided tours to the main spots, so as to skip all the long and stressful lines and to accommodate any other requests.

Thanking you for your outstanding review, I along with the whole of my staff am looking forward to welcoming you back once more in a close future.

Excellence is not skill, it is an attitude.