“Best lunch pizza in Rome”

Forno Campo de' Fiori
Ranked #247 of 13,868 Restaurants in Rome
Price range: US$3 - US$9
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Navona / Pantheon / Campo de’ Fiori
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Best lunch pizza in Rome. The dough is crispy and trangy at the same time. Traditional toppings.
Better than Roscioli.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,841)

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

The pizza is famous for a reason. Thin and elegantly crusty. Toppings are delicious. Will go again before we go home.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

I’m so happy that I received specific recommendation on that place - the pizza - OMG - is so amazing! Try the one w/ the artichokes and the one with the zucchini were amazing

Reviewed 5 March 2018

We came here for a quick lunch after seeing the market in Campo de'Fiori based on reviews. The pizza was good, although pretty oily. The service wasn't great. Everyone behind the counter was extremely rude. I asked the man what two pizzas were since there were no signs or menus, and he got visibly annoyed and rolled his eyes at me. The food was good but because of the customer service, I probably wouldn't return.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

We made a quick stop here before taking a tour. We grabbed what We thought was a sandwich but was told it was pizza. When we met our tour guide she had said that that we had purchased the best pizza in town. I wish I could have brought home some of the items they have! It was excellent!