Book now, pay at stay
US$253
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$321/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
US$137
US$108
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$137/night.

Hotel Manfredi Suite in Rome(Rome)
US$198
US$154
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Hotel President(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$96
Agoda.com
Hotel Artemide(Rome)
US$245
US$206
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$289/night.

US$289
Domidea Hotel(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$53
US$47
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$53/night.

US$122
US$88
Residenza Argentina(Rome)
US$733
US$176
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$214/night.

All reviewsvery nice hotelexplore romethree nightsrooms are cleanevery morningconferencesabrina
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Stayed there recently but it's miles away from anywhere, no shops bars restaurants nearby, but they do run a shuttle bus for 3 Euro return to St Peters square at regular times through the day with the last one back at 2215.
However no free wifi, extra charge for the swimming pool drinks a bit expensive so they don't help themselves, good size rooms though but no breakfast included.
Free pool free wifi free breakfast people might go back.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 July 2017

Word of warning to American tourists traveling to Italy - re-calibrate your expectations for Italian hotels. This may be a 4-star hotel as they consider them in Italy; for Americans, this would be a solid 2-star hotel. Some examples: get used to hot-and-cold running water for your shower. Meaning, one second it is hot, the next it is cold. No matter how you adjust the hot/cold in the shower, it will cycle. Second, the "breakfast buffet" - definitely NOT what you would expect from a 4-star hotel stateside. Coffee from a machine - uck. Aside from the fact that you are in one of the greatest cities in the world, you will feel like you are in a Motel 6. Don't get me wrong, it will get the job done, you'll get your rest & recharge. I'm just saying that "4 Star" does not mean in Italy what it means in the States.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

First of all there is not a single staff that smiles!
Food: a disaster, I got a diarrhea the next two days after my dinner starting the same night
Staff: except Valeria at the reception, they all looked terrible, especially the lady at the night shift, we called her for the AC problem, she said I will check and hanged the phone, 30 minutes later(around 11:15 pm) someone knocked the door, I told him sorry I cannot open I need to put my cloth on and wake up my wife to put something on, he said : Ciao, bye bye and left, I called the receptionist and she started shouting, I went down she kept shouting just because I told her at least Ma'am let me know you are sending someone and I asked her not to shout especially that she hanged the phone earlier, she denied all that and said: of course you are the client and it is my word against yours!!!
We checked out the second day and cancelled the 4 remaining nights, the manager did not even bother to talk to us,... the only person that was nice and compassionate was Valeria! All the rest are useless
Pay more and enjoy being respected
This hotel is a disaster

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Firas A
Reviewed 20 June 2017

It was my first time in Rome. I stayed at this hotel for a conference. Rooms are spacious and conference areas were just perfect and well equipped. Flavia (the Resident Manager, if I remember well) was very professional and helpful with any of our requests. Hotel is not far from Fiumicino airport. Overall a great experience!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 June 2017

The cooking is very terrible. Rooms need refurbishment. The carpet is full of stains. Windows are dirty. Too far from the centre. I asked to be awakened eartly in the morning twice but only the first time they did it. At late night no one is at the reception. Only a lazy employee in the office nearby. A bad experience.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business