Free cancellation until 26/07
Hotels.com
  • Fitness centre
US$252
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$322/night.

Hotel Manfredi Suite in Rome(Rome)
US$153
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$170/night.

Best Western Hotel President(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$175
US$198
US$150
  • Room Service
All reviewsvery nice hotelexplore romethree nightsrooms are cleanevery morningconferencesabrina
Reviewed 18 July 2017

The hotel is completely outside any attraction. My room smells bad like ofter people was use to smoke inside. The swimming pool was out of service. Basically the hotel is not a good option both if you're travel for business or for leisure. As I wrote in the title, choose this hotel just as the last option.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Luxury_and_Quality
Management response:Responded 3 August 2017

Dear Guest,

thank you for sharing your feelings about your recent stay in our Hotel.

Although "kindness" and "professionality" are our strengths, we failed to leave you a good memory of our Hotel and your stay.

We apologize if you had not the opportunity to use our comfortable and relaxing swimming pool. Could you specify which is the exact day that you are talking about?

We remain at your disposal for any further information and hope to welcome you again in the future.

Best Regards,

Guest Relation Manager

Reviewed 12 July 2017

The hotel overall is a disaster. Very old hotel with very low maintenance . When you check the website you think It might be a good place to spend few days in Rome, but the real situation is Far from that. The rooms are smelly ( like a mid day ride in a metro in the middle of summer). There is a surcharge (16 euro) for the pool. Internet its 10 euros per day per divice. Breakfast it's very poor. It's located in the middle of nowhere, far from any shop or restaurant. No public transport around. The personal is rude and they don't care about you.In general Italy is not a friendly country to visit as they are sick and tired of turism. Do not consider this hotel is you are goind to Rome

Room Tip: Don't believe in star rating in Italy. 4 star Italian hotel it's a 2 US hotel
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank andresg311
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Stayed there recently but it's miles away from anywhere, no shops bars restaurants nearby, but they do run a shuttle bus for 3 Euro return to St Peters square at regular times through the day with the last one back at 2215.
However no free wifi, extra charge for the swimming pool drinks a bit expensive so they don't help themselves, good size rooms though but no breakfast included.
Free pool free wifi free breakfast people might go back.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 July 2017

Word of warning to American tourists traveling to Italy - re-calibrate your expectations for Italian hotels. This may be a 4-star hotel as they consider them in Italy; for Americans, this would be a solid 2-star hotel. Some examples: get used to hot-and-cold running water for your shower. Meaning, one second it is hot, the next it is cold. No matter how you adjust the hot/cold in the shower, it will cycle. Second, the "breakfast buffet" - definitely NOT what you would expect from a 4-star hotel stateside. Coffee from a machine - uck. Aside from the fact that you are in one of the greatest cities in the world, you will feel like you are in a Motel 6. Don't get me wrong, it will get the job done, you'll get your rest & recharge. I'm just saying that "4 Star" does not mean in Italy what it means in the States.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

First of all there is not a single staff that smiles!
Food: a disaster, I got a diarrhea the next two days after my dinner starting the same night
Staff: except Valeria at the reception, they all looked terrible, especially the lady at the night shift, we called her for the AC problem, she said I will check and hanged the phone, 30 minutes later(around 11:15 pm) someone knocked the door, I told him sorry I cannot open I need to put my cloth on and wake up my wife to put something on, he said : Ciao, bye bye and left, I called the receptionist and she started shouting, I went down she kept shouting just because I told her at least Ma'am let me know you are sending someone and I asked her not to shout especially that she hanged the phone earlier, she denied all that and said: of course you are the client and it is my word against yours!!!
We checked out the second day and cancelled the 4 remaining nights, the manager did not even bother to talk to us,... the only person that was nice and compassionate was Valeria! All the rest are useless
Pay more and enjoy being respected
This hotel is a disaster

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple