US$122
US$108
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$161/night.

Best Western Globus Hotel(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$224
US$106
  • Breakfast included
Hotel des Artistes(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$51
  • Free Internet
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$89/night.

Best Western Hotel President(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$61
Savings alert! 46% below average rates

The price you found is 46% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

Hotel Manfredi Suite in Rome(Rome)
US$177
US$135
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$189/night.

Hotel Artemide(Rome)
US$227
US$187
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$329/night.

Hotel Royal Court(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$96
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$109/night.

US$280
US$185
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$227/night.

US$288
US$117
  • Pool
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$172/night.

US$504
US$387
  • Breakfast included
All reviewstop floortrevi fountainbreakfast roomgreat locationwithin walking distancepiazza veneziaheart of romestay at this hotel againcold meatsspanish stepsbeautiful citymain attractionsby footaround the corneryogurtcolosseumsites
Reviewed 22 June 2017

Having been taken over by the Comfort Group, I wonder what changes might be made, but thankfully, all the new little touches work. The rooftop dining room is bigger, rooms more resplendent, thankfully, the staff are the familiar faces (I've been going there now for about five years). And for a whistle stop tour of the sites (Trevi, Pantheon, Spanish Steps) it's ideally located.

Room Tip: Go for the first floor, if you can.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Camazotz
Amedeo L, Direttore at Comfort Hotel Bolivar, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2017

Dear Guest,
we are really proud for this excellent review! We are glad to know that you have spent a great stay at our Hotel, where we really hope to meet you soon again! Best regards.

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

We spent a quick getaway to Rome during the month of May and decided to stay here. Our choice was really spot on due to the location and flavor of this hotel. We love the smaller dimensions of the hotel and even the rooms, but what it lacked in size it really made up for in location. Everything was literally "just around the corner". The breakfast upstairs on the top floor gave a full view of the surrounding areas. The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable as well.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Amedeo L, Direttore at Comfort Hotel Bolivar, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2017

Dear Alvin,
it was a real pleasure to host you in our hotel and we are thankfull to you for your words. We invite you to choose our hotel again in the future, if you will com in Rome. Best regards.

Reviewed 30 May 2017

The rooms are quite small. Not even a place to open the luggages. No slippers in the rooms.
Breakfast was adequate but options were minimal.
The location of the hotel is very good. The historic center is within walking distance. Public transportation and taxi transportation are also very convenient.
I went to Fiumicino airport by taxi for 48 euro in 30 minutes.
The internet in the rooms is adequate.
The staff are concerned and polite.
It is a preferable hotel if you will not spend much time in the room.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Amedeo L, Direttore at Comfort Hotel Bolivar, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2017

Dear Kaan,
it was our pleasure to host you and we are thankfull to you for this precious review, that for sure will help us to be even more better. Best regards.

Reviewed 2 May 2017

When I get this hotel, I considered only the 'terrible' reviews and it was better than what I red. The wi-fi was good, the bathroom was brand- new. The room was at the first floor, the single one with balcony.
I was there on 1st may and the room was little freezing because the heating wasn't working (it's summer in Rome at that time, but in the night time was 6*C) and the AC was only on cool way.
They give us blankets, but...that's the point: those blankets look horrible and even the bedspreads look nearly the same.
I'm a fruits eater at the breakfast and they had only apples and oranges.
BUT the location is five stars.
And the restaurant in front was very good.

Room Tip: Only one room has a balcony, is in the front of the hotel but is very small.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Amedeo L, Direttore at Comfort Hotel Bolivar, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2017

Dear Guest,
thank you for your review: it will help us to rethink our services to make them all even more better, allowing to other Guests to live a better stay that your. We hope you will come visit us again, when you'll be in Rome, so you can change your mind about us. Best wishes.

Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

I stayed a couple of nights at this hotel in my most recent trip to Rome and was thoroughly dissapointed. They brand it as a 4 star hotel but there is nothing which lives up to 4 star standards.

Firstly, I lost my brand new watch which was in it's case which I kept in the room cupboard as the safe wasn't big enough for the case. While we were out of the room, either the room service personnel or the tradies who came in to fix the lights without our permission have stolen it. Yes, the room lights weren't functioning too! When I complained about this all I got was that 'we didn't not find anything in your room'.

Also there is no privacy at all as the hotel is undergoing major renovations and there is constant drilling and hammering throughout the day. We also had people vacumming at midnight so didn't get much sleep at all. There were various tradies going up and down the hotel floors as they pleased and yelling from the top floor to their colleagues at the bottom!

The bed was as hard as rock and we got 2 thin pillows which obviously gave us neck pains!

The room smelled of paint due to the renovations and the TV remote did not even have batteries in it!

Apart from the personnel manning the front desk, no other employee spoke English which was quite frustrating especially at breakfast they did not understand what we were saying.

a very basic breakfast for a 4 star hotel. No variety or selection. The first day it consisted of bread, boiled eggs and a few cold meats. Nothing much changed on the second day as well.

The only good thing is the location as it is central to all the main attractions.

Utterly dissapointing experience! I will not stay at this hotel again nor would I reccomend it to a friend!

Stayed: April 2017
1  Thank Jitendra U
Amedeo L, Manager at Comfort Hotel Bolivar, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time writing in regards to your experience at the bolivar Hotel. At our Hotel we believe that success is in the details. I personally read and take seriously every review that is sent to TripAdvisor.

Not only positive comments but also negative ones are necessary for us in order to improve our daily service whose priority is always looking after our guests’ needs. I’m really sorry for the absence of coffee or tea facilities but unfortunately Italian law doesn’t let to provide this service for security reasons.

DIRECT CONTACT it is the best way to avoid unpleasant surprises, "intermediaries" sites have poor clarity. I invite you to read the good reviews: 90% of these are derived from customers who have booked directly with us.
It this way we are able to assign the room of your dreams, thanks for pointing out that you contacted us before arrival, as in your case that you have contacted us via email before arrival.

We have different room categories which vary significantly in size and layout and I am very confident we have a room that will tick both the space and value box for all of our guests. You booked a Standard Room (one of our enty level category) but we have available also Deluxe Rooms, Junior Suite

I will speak with our Housekeeper Anna but I can assure that we pay particular attention to the quality of the mattresses, the types of pillows. I think it's all very subjective, I can only say that we have the best Italian supplier regarding anatomical materials. I will check with the property if it will be possible to implement the types of pillows so as to provide even more services to our customers.

Usually breakfast is our strength because it isn’t just a meal but an emotion that we want to give you with the amazing location, from our panoramic roof garden you enjoyed a breathtaking view on the city's historical heritage. We only use fresh and local produce from reputable suppliers to ensure that our guests get the best quality. To consider also the privilege of having a sweet awakening from the most exclusive terrace of Rome.

I know you were not happy with your stay but I do hope you will consider us again and get in touch with us if and when you decide to do so.
I’m sure that we can be home away from home for you with the warmth of hospitality to meet and exceed your expectations and sincerely hope we will have an opportunity to welcome you back.

Kind regards