1,496 results
All reviews termini station executive room pastries sky tv three night stay convenient location the hotel staff good size excellent hotel hotel bar short break would definitely stay here again hop on hop few minutes walk buffet breakfast visiting rome small room
Reviewed 27 September 2016

The staff is very attentive and helpful. We would really recommend it.
Breakfast was very good and lots of choices of either savoury or sweet breakfast.
Very convenient as close to the station.
Arrivederci e grazie

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank fabiolamike
AristonStaff, Responsabile reception at Ariston Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to review Hotel Ariston after your recent stay with us.

We are so delighted that you had such a lovely stay with us.
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and expressing such kindness.

It was an enormous pleasure to have you staying with us for your first trip to the Eternal City and we very much hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 26 September 2016

Location of this hotel is pretty good - near large train and metro station. About a 15 minute walk to Coliseum, or an easy metro station. Food for the free breakfast was NOT GOOD though - I would not rely on eating there in the morning. Would say the service was good, except on the last day after we had checked out but before leaving Rome we had them store our luggage. When we went to get it back, the staff member simply opened the door of the room storing EVERYONE'S luggage and told me to grab my stuff. First, guests should not have access to the room with everyone else's belongings. Secondly, they had stored my luggage in the very back, and had to try and navigate my way through everyone else's bags (in a very small room) and lift my luggage over everyone else's - as someone with a history of back problems, I was not pleased. This is a good hotel, not great, but we spent so much time enjoying the city we were not in the hotel very long so it was fine.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 September 2016

I wanted a place near the Termini station in order to get to the airport promptly the next morning and after visiting a few personally thought this to be a good value for money four star not on top of the business of the station but close by.
I wasn't disappointed.
Although the room had a gaudy green decor it was very comfortable and air conditioned. Quiet at night too.
The reception when I arrived were delightful and we're happy to check on my happiness once settle which I appreciated. The departing reception male was not the most amicable and pleasant of people but I didn't care as I was leaving.
They organised a limo service for me and recommended a restaurant for my last night which was excellent.
All in all it fulfilled my brief.

Room Tip: The bottom grade single room looked really pokey. I was given an upgrade which I totally appreciated.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Sue M
AristonStaff, Responsabile reception at Ariston Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing Hotel Ariston. We are glad that your stay was a pleasant one and we really look forward to having you back.

Best regards from the entire staff team.

Reviewed 26 September 2016

The location was good, very close to Termini station. Arrival was friendly with complimentary drinks and snacks on offer in the lobby. we had booked two rooms - they were small but well furnished and comfortable. Corridors were slightly maze like but easy to navigate and the window view into the fire escape was not too off putting!! The bathrooms modern and well set up, shower worked well. The breakfast which was included had a oood variety of buffet items
Staff were super friendly and extremely helpful. Our request for a late check out was graciously handled and given. Would stay here again.

Room Tip: Our room looked onto the fire escape so we kept the shutters closed, other room looked into a narrow courtyard so shutters were open.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family

Reviewed 23 September 2016

In comparison with typical hotel rooms in Europe, our room at the Ariston was quite sizeable. The bathroom was also a good size and, more importantly, we had great water pressure in the shower. The location of the hotel was very convenient and the staff were helpful. The breakfast was also really good. There was a good variety of food and what was provided was good quality. Overall, the experience was very positive.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple