“Experience Rome living”
other travellers have booked this property
The garden The garden
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Main entrance
Main Entrance
Main entrance
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

John M
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Experience Rome living”
Reviewed 23 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Myself, my wife and our 3 year old daughter had the pleasure of staying at Gioia House apartment in Rome for 4 nights in July/August 2013. It really was an incredible facility, location and value for money. The hosts, Riccardo and Serena (as you will see from every review) do all they can to accommodate and make sure your stay is hassle free. From booking airport pick up cars to making sure you have all the directions you need to make the most of your time in Rome.
The major plus, that we hadn't really considered when booking, is the fact that you actually stay in a suburb of Rome and this gives you the unique opportunity to experience the local way of life in an area that has fantastic facilities, bars, shopping, restaurants etc. Of course Rome is all about the sites but this was a bonus we really appreciated. The area is so well connected with bus and metro transport that you can get anywhere easily and have the best of both worlds.
As I say if you are are looking for a great location, excellent facility at a great price then do not hesitate to contact Riccardo or Serena and book Gioia House.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location and the size of the apartment was excellent
Liked least: This is a downstairs property that, because of that, has a great garden but can be a hassle for getting prams and pushchairs up and down stairs.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
23 Aug 2013
From the beginning, myself and Mr John had a perfect communication; I have tried to help this nice family to enjoy all its time in Rome, and it was a great pleasure for me; also because I can understand what a family with a young child need.
they were gentle, very careful and respectful of our property, so I would highly recommend them.
so.. we wait for you soon!
Serena, Riccardo and baby Gioia

Sydney
Reviewed 3 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
3 Jul 2013
thanks to John and his family!
from the beginning, our communication was perfect, he is very nice person and I found the house in a perfect condition, so I recommend them to every other host.
thank you again John!
Serena
Worthing
Reviewed 10 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
10 Jun 2013
Belinda and her mother are 2 special guests; they are so fine persons, and it was a great pleasure hosting them at Gioia house.
Communication was also really good.
Hoping they come soon to visit us again!
thank you!
Serena, Riccardo and Gioia
Florida
Reviewed 16 May 2013 for a stay in May 2013

16 May 2013
Dear Cindy,
thank you for your wonderful words, we have tried to do our best to make your stay unforgettable!
Also I want to say that you were so nice, and respectful of our house.
I had a perfect communication with you, so I heartily recommend all of you to other hosts.
I hope you can come again to Rome and Gioia house!
thank you Cindy!
Serena, Riccardo and baby Gioia
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$65
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing