Free cancellation until 26/07
US$107
Hotels.com
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

US$251
US$194
Savings alert! 47% below average rates

The price you found is 47% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$366/night.

Hotel Manfredi Suite in Rome(Rome)
US$196
US$147
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$165/night.

Hotel Artemide(Rome)
US$313
US$213
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$278/night.

US$287
US$198
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Hotel President(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$96
US$121
US$88
Residenza Argentina(Rome)
US$728
US$174
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$235/night.

US$208
US$142
  • Pool
US$197
US$149
  • Room Service
3,117 results
All reviewsboscolo exedrabeautiful hotelrooftop poolmarriott pointsfoot ceilingspiazza della repubblicaconcierge staffluxury hotelupgraded roomtrain stationan upgradevia nazionalespanish stepsmini barbreakfast was includedheart of romefour nights
Reviewed 23 May 2018

The hotel itself is beautiful and the rooms are lovely, well appointed with luxurious sheets and plush towels, exactly what one would expect from a 5 star establishment. What distinguished this experience is the exceptional customer service and helpful nature from all of the staff. The concierge was wonderful , made us a reservation at a terrific restaurant ( La Pentolaccia) and patiently helped us with questions regarding train tickets. The staff at the front both helping with bags and calling us taxis were welcoming and friendly. The spa manager Jennifer happily assisted in postponing our appointment when our flight was delayed. Each interaction with every member of the staff was a delight. Our one slight disappointment would be that our 25th anniversary was never acknowledged in any way despite my husband emailing the general manager in advance and Marriott including the event in the notes of our reservation. Having said that, the hotel stay was very comfortable and the staff is remarkable . Well done!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank margo92
GinevraSS, Manager at Palazzo Naiadi, The Dedica Anthology, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing such magnificent feedback of your stay at Palazzo Naiadi Roma.

The hotel team is committed to delivering an exceptional experience and are always brainstorming creative ways to exceed the expectations of our Valued Guest, such as yourself so I am glad to read your appreciation for our hotel and its location, and especially for our staff, your loving words will be promptly shared with them!

We truly look forward to welcoming you back in the near future for a new fabulous stay.

Reviewed 23 May 2018

I really wish I could say something positive but my experience here in for 3 days was unfortunate and only showed that this hotel, and maybe the region as a whole, has a long way to go regarding treating all guests, regardless of the color of their skin as equal. We booked for 3 days as a passing through enroute to family home in southern Italy. The moment we stood at the counter, I could feel that we were not going to be treated fairly. We had booked a room with a view facing the fountain but didn't get that. I was told that they were booked and that the room we were given was the best they had. Mind you, I booked at regular price, no point, prepaid onto my credit card. Our rooms were not made very well in the morning when we returned. Everything from stares to rude and dismissive attitudes toward us disappointed me that the hotel that we saw wasn't the same we were experiencing. As an African American from NY, I don't want to use the words "racist" or 'prejudice' to describe the behavior we received and I am more than willing to assume that for those three days, the staff at this hotel was just having a bad day. I will try however give this hotel another try in hopes that that I will have a different experience rather than cement this place for the treatment I received.

Room Tip: Any room facing the fountains is a good room. The best view occurs in the evenings when the area is lighted.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
GinevraSS, Manager at Palazzo Naiadi, The Dedica Anthology, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2018

Dear Mr Jeffstefano,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Palazzo Naiadi, The Dedica Anthology, Autograph Collection and providing your honest feedback on Tripadvisor

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations. I would like to be able to speak to you personally regarding the room allocation, as we always grant the room type our guests book or upgrade when possible, so I would like to understand from your side what happened in detail.
Regarding the rudness of the team also I would like to understand further as for us all our guests are VIPs and we try our best to create memorable moments to each guest as an individual by reading his needs an tayloring his stay behind his requests, but posibily we fallen short and I would need your help to be able to create new guidlines to be able to avoid these happenings in the future.
Please contact me at your convenience so we can clarify any missndertaing and plan your next stay with us to demonstrate our high level of attention to all our guests and create a memorable experience.

Once again, thank you for your valued feedback and we hope to hear from you soon.

Ginevra Santaniello
Front of the House Manager
Palazzo Naiadi, Autograph Collection

Reviewed 21 May 2018

What can i say..........made me feel like a V.I.P. Luxury on a grandscale. Wonderful location, being only about20 minutes walk to the main attractions. I would gladly go back to stay for a longer holiday, so highly recommended.

Stayed: October 2017
GinevraSS, Manager at Palazzo Naiadi, The Dedica Anthology, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

Dear Guest,
thank you so much for taking the time to share your great feedback about Palazzo Naiadi Roma on TripAdvisor.
We are all extremely proud to hear that you had a memorable stay with us; It is a pleasure to read you have appreciated our hotel’s facilities and location.
We really hope to welcome you back in the next future for another unforgettable experience.

Reviewed 21 May 2018

We stayed for 5 nights at the end of our vacation. I was sick when we arrived. The hotel called for a doctor who was quick and helpful. I was back on my feet with in a few hours.
We had two rooms. Yes one was bigger and but both clean and very nice. Our teens stayed across the hall smaller but comfortable. No issues with rooms being old. We stayed with points and did an upgrade on only one room. The morning breakfast was so good. The hotel offered us Honey to take home it was a favorite.
We eat at all the restaurants on site and had room service a few times all was very good. The chef came out to see us the last night nice treat for our family of 4. This is a very large hotel.

Room Tip: if your use points make sure to buy an upgrade.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this amazing review on Tripadvisor!
We could not be happier and more grateful for your kind words. Our team members always strive to go above and beyond, in order to make every stay at Palazzo Naiadi more than a holiday, but rather an experience to remember when you are back home. Reading feedback like yours makes us feel we are doing well, always moving further to improve our guests’ experience.
We all look forward to welcoming you and your family back soon for another memorable stay with us in the heart of Rome.

Reviewed 20 May 2018

Several issues that made this hotel one of the worst that I have ever visited:

- Poor customer service. Rude service at front desk
- Terrible rooms: Old, dirty, dark and tiny
- Terrible food
- Long line at 10 am for checking out. It took me 25 minutes to check out. There were 7 people waiting in line

Never again

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank MangosdBoston
Piero_Magrino, General Manager at Palazzo Naiadi, The Dedica Anthology, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

Dear Guest,
thank you for your feedback about your recent experience.
I was sorry to read that your stay did not fully meet expectations. I would like to apologize for the service issues and the inconveniences that these have caused you. As a luxury five star hotel our purpose is to deliver friendly, intuitive service and memorable moments.
We have several categories of room, from the classic, which are limited in space to the Presidential Suite that allow more space and beautiful view of the Square: I might understand that you were part of an international event that booked different categories.
I have difficulties in understand who were the associates that did not deliver a proper customer service, I'll anyway reinforce the message to avoid similar situation in the future.
We hope to have the chance to welcome you again, this will be a great opportunity for us to demonstrate the true level of luxury product and service for which we are known.