Best Western Globus Hotel(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$72
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$107/night.

US$132
US$113
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$168/night.

Best Western Hotel President(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$85
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

US$315
US$284
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$402/night.

Hotel Royal Court(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$82
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$107/night.

US$208
US$156
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$188/night.

Hotel Manfredi Suite in Rome(Rome)
US$188
US$145
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$228/night.

Hotel Artemide(Rome)
US$244
US$197
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$345/night.

US$187
US$134
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$204/night.

US$196
US$115
  • Pool
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$179/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

This hotel is a quick 7 minute walk with luggage from the main train station. Perfect location and close to everything. Great full there is an elevator , But it is very small. You have to back in if you are wearing a backpack because you won't be able to turn around. My room was not clean. I found 3 hairs in my sheets, and my sink backed up every time I used it. The shower is so small, I had to leave the door open just so I could move my arms to wash my hair. There was no toilet paper in the room when I arrived. I asked for it, and the lady at the front desk asked if I wanted the toilet paper now. Of.course I did, that's why I was asking. The breakfast is canned fruit, rolls with mortadella and processed cheese. I would not recommend this place other than the location. If you can pay a little more for a nicer place in the same location , it would be worth it.

Stayed: July 2017
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

Visited in April 2017, stayed for 6 nights. Perfectly comfortable location. Close to everything one may need in Rome. 10 min by foot from Termini station.
The stuff was perfect: any of our desires was full filled right away.
Breakfast: cheese, ham, muffins and etc. Tea, coffee.
One important thing to all who is going to stay there: Please, close the lifts door when you leave it, other wise it will stuck on your floor and others can't use it from another floor. Thank you :)
Looking forward to stay there again.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Accessible location, great daily cleaning, all neat and tidy. Just what we needed for somewhere to sleep and do basics. Wouldn't have wanted to spend any more time there than this though.
Room was hot but Aircon made it bearable.
Breakfast was fine by not very diverse.
Poor environmentally - no recycling etc.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 May 2017

I hate to give money to businesses that treat you like a pain, so I can't really recommend this one. The room was so-so. It was quiet, which is my highest priority.
The location was good, the breakfast was good, but most of the staff is hostile. I walked into the wrong room in the kitchen because I couldn't find the coffee and I got yelled at by the kitchen worker. I mean, yelled at like I walked into her private bathroom. Geesh! The could be heard arguing with a co-worker during breakfast and was slamming things around. Is there no word for customer service in Italian? Two different front desk clerks were also rude. One quiet snarky about the payment. Later she was making out with a guy on the sidewalk when I came back.. I guess I had interrupted her private messaging or something. The other, an Asian woman, glared at me for basic questions. Like she had seen my type before - a paying customer type?

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank EKEL22
Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

The only thing going for this hotel is where it is situated, apart from that I wouldn't bother! Asking for an extra toilet roll for my room seemed a crime and I was told to buy my own as it was 21:00pm at night, last time I checked diarrhoea happened at all times of the day...breakfast is cereal, bread, cheese and ham and as I'm not that fussy it did the job for me, basic but ok, room decor needs updating but are averagely clean! Suppose you get what you pay for yet I still expect a bog roll thrown in for the price!!!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family