“Right in the action!”
other travellers have booked this property
main bedroom main bedroom
livingroom
living room
living room
VIEW FROM SCUDERIE DEL QUIRINALE
stair to the apartment level
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

ElioBombo...
Sydney
“Right in the action!”
Reviewed 12 October 2013 for a stay in September 2013

We spent 2 weeks in Olivia's Apt and had a great time exploring Rome. Our family included 2 adults and a 6 & 2 year old. Olivia was able to easily cater for all of us including a travel cot for my youngest son.
Location is 5 star. Walk to all main attractions including Piazza Navona & Campo di Fiori only a 5 minute walk away.
If your tall there are a few spots you have to duck but that adds to the charm of a roman apt centuries old! The apt is also located right near a supermarket, great gelato, fab shops & restaurants, but with that comes lots of people having a good time so be prepared for some noise! The windows are sound proofed and really help shut out noise. Again, we loved the hustle & bustle of Rome & being amongst the action.
Olivia was very helpful & apt had everything we needed for a comfortable stay!
Thanks & see you again one day

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
11 Oct 2013
I appreciate your honest review! It was a pleasure to welcome your nice family. Please remember to contact me again when you come back Rome, I'd like to welcome you again.
ciao Olivia
Palo Alto
Reviewed 7 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
7 Aug 2013
Dear Pam,
thank you very much for your kind review! Your family is really nice and it was a pleasure to welcome you.
I'm surprised you found te apartment ceiling "very low".
It is in the standard for this area of ancient Rome and so it is for the showers that are new and very comfortable.
We are an authorized home rental of Rome Municipality. Ceiling must be in the standard parameters.

Anyway I'm happy that you spent good time in my apartment and I hope to welcome you in Rome net time!
IN
Reviewed 13 June 2013 for a stay in May 2013

13 Jun 2013
Thank you suzy! It was a pleasure to welcome you.
See you soon.
Pasadena
Reviewed 22 April 2013 for a stay in April 2013

Rugged travelers
22 Apr 2013
Dear Gabriela,
thank you very much for you review!
I was surprise that you found the apartment noisy. Windows frame are all new and with a special soundproof glass.Very technological. It is important if you have a light sleep, close them.
For trash, I'm totally agree with you but, as you have seen the all city
is very dirty.
Every day I call the office in charge to clean the town....no words about.
I hope next time you will find our town better than now.

Kind regards
Dave M
Sioux City, Iowa
“Perfect location, location, location!”
Reviewed 11 March 2013 for a stay in March 2013
people found this review helpful

This apartment lives up to the details as advertised, and the best part is the location. Within easy walking distance of many restaurants, including one of our favorites, an Irish Pub and the best place we found for gelato! Only a 15 minute walk from the Vatican/St. Peter's, this apartment is located near the beautiful Piazza Navona. We had four of us in the apartment, but it could actually sleep 5 if you used the futon in the living room/kitchen. Our host, Olivia, was very helpful and wonderfully hospitable. The kitchen was stocked with food for us to have simple breakfasts each day. One word of caution if you're tall...the ceilings have beams, a couple of which may force you to bend over slightly when you walk around. We would suggest they put up a couple of shelves in the bathrooms, just so there's a place to put your "stuff." The apartment is up a single flight of steps, so it's not appropriate for folks with disabilities.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The location is the best part
Liked least: Really, there wasn't much we didn't like about this apartment...except the low ceiling beams in a couple of places.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$173
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing