“Simply Delicious!”

Ranked #2,666 of 12,764 Restaurants in Rome
Price range: US$35 - US$35
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Mexican and Tex Mex grill, typical food, beef, fish from Baja California, drinks and cocktail.Happy hours 18,30 - 20,00
Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

After eating some much delicious traditional food in Italy we found ourselves​ craving something different. Fortunately we found Los Cabos Mexican restaurant. Truly loved the empanda starter. With six members in our party we had a variety of dishes. Each one was high quality. There was not a morsel left on any plate. Thoroughly enjoyed our experience there! Super nice owner and staff! Would definitely revisit again.

giancarlo v, Proprietario at Los Cabos Mexican Grill & Cantina, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2017

Hi guys , thanks for your opinion about Los Cabos Tex Mex and food , hoping see you again , bye and take care
GIANCARLO

Reviewed 29 September 2016

I ate here in September of 2015 but I am new to Trip Advisor and there is not an option to review that far back. I was living in Italy for 5 months and craving something that was not Italian food as I had eaten so much of it already. Found this spot by accident with a friend of mine. The food and drinks were very delicious and authentic. The staff very friendly! The atmosphere was very comfortable. They have inside and outdoor seating. Food was seasoned perfectly. I've been to Mexico and this food was close to authentic Mexican food as it could get. Made me forget for a moment that I was in Rome.

giancarlo v, Proprietario at Los Cabos Mexican Grill & Cantina, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2016

Hi Sara thanks a lot for your opinion about Los Cabos Tex Mex and food . For us is very important read that the food and the service is for you ok and that you spent a beautiful night in my restaurant .
I appreciate your comment and hoping to see you again .
regards
Giancarlo

Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

The food is great, we were a group of 4 with each different meal, all were delicious. The staff is very friendly with super service. Recommend this place when you are tired of all the pasta and pizza.

giancarlo v, Owner at Los Cabos Mexican Grill & Cantina, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2016

Thanks a lot for your review , I'm very happy to met you and I appreciate your opinion about the food and the staff .
Hoping to see you again bye Giancarlo

Reviewed 13 July 2016

While visiting from Texas, me and my husband started to crave tex-mex/southwestern/mexican food - basically something that was not italian food. We found this place on TA and decided to give it a shot. We are soooo glad we did!

First off, the customer service is exceptional. Everyone was just so sweet, from our waitress to the owner. We explained to our waitress that we were vegetarian and she made sure with the kitchen what she could offer us. We really appreciated how she communicated with us and had such a great attitude about it. The owners were so kind! After our dinner, the owner called a taxi for us and even waited with us outside. We had a great conversation as well. I was very impressed with how inviting, warm and friendly everyone was here.

The food was EXCELLENT! It didn't exactly taste like "tex-mex" food, but it was soooo delicious. Me and my husband just loved our dishes and finished everything. We got enchiladas and burritos - veggie style with rice and beans on the side. It all had so much flavor and tasted amazing.

You must come visit this awesome restaurant while in Rome - it has amazing food, exception customer service and a warm and friendly environment.

Reviewed 26 January 2016

Excellent, friendly service, lovely food. Reasonable prices. Fantastic cocktails! Would definitely go back if I ever return to Rome!

1  Thank Countersunk81
giancarlo v, Owner at Los Cabos Mexican Grill & Cantina, responded to this reviewResponded 29 February 2016

Hi guys , thanks for your consideration about Los Cabos Tex Mex , our staff is always
ready to serve you , hoping see you again as soon , thanks a lot
Giancarlo