“Balkan people may not like it”

La Taverna del West
Ranked #2,825 of 12,682 Restaurants in Rome
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 November 2016

I`m Balkan and the food in this restaurant and in Rome was just bad. So bring your own food or products in case you don`t like the food there.

Reviewed 15 September 2016

This place serves better burgers than its next door neighbour. It was convenient for us, close to the metro station for Saint Paul's outside the walls. It's a Western saloon offering burgers/Mexican type food, good enough though the service is a bit slow.

Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

I have never seen something like this in Italie.
The decoration is absolutly disgusting and the food is just as the decoration.
I have seen the trip advisor stamp on the door that's why I chose it but it was my best mistake during my trip in roma...

Just take a look on what I m eating. It was suppose to be a vegetarian couscous and it is surely not a couscous.

Reviewed 26 February 2016

We ate 5 or6 times in here during our 5 day stay in Rome. Amazing food and great service and atmosphere

Would definitely return

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Reading some of the other reviews was helpful before visiting this restaurant. It claims to be a steak house but that is not accurate. It is an american themed burger joint. The decor was a bit tacky but trying to fit a "wild west" theme. The food was reasonably priced and tasted OK. The background music was rather loud despite the restaurant almost being empty. Service was quick and effective. The only confusion came when paying our bill as it wasn't made clear that we were meant to go round to the bar to pay.All in all, nothing special.