“Great Burgers”

Ranked #2,825 of 12,682 Restaurants in Rome
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

We arrived early for a service at St Paul's Outside the Walls and found the Taverna del West.

It is a western themed restaurant and bar. The menu is a little mixed, with a range of Mexican food, burgers, pizza and pasta.

We opted for burgers from the gourmet burger section, which cost €13.90 each. As can be seen from the photo, they were really large and tasted great. They were served with warm home made potato crisps that were really nice.

Service was good and the staff were friendly and professional.

Definitely better than the McDonalds next door. We would return if we were back in the area.

Reviewed 8 November 2016

I`m Balkan and the food in this restaurant and in Rome was just bad. So bring your own food or products in case you don`t like the food there.

Reviewed 15 September 2016

This place serves better burgers than its next door neighbour. It was convenient for us, close to the metro station for Saint Paul's outside the walls. It's a Western saloon offering burgers/Mexican type food, good enough though the service is a bit slow.

Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

I have never seen something like this in Italie.
The decoration is absolutly disgusting and the food is just as the decoration.
I have seen the trip advisor stamp on the door that's why I chose it but it was my best mistake during my trip in roma...

Just take a look on what I m eating. It was suppose to be a vegetarian couscous and it is surely not a couscous.

Reviewed 26 February 2016

We ate 5 or6 times in here during our 5 day stay in Rome. Amazing food and great service and atmosphere

Would definitely return