“experience a roman condo”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Welcome to the design loft apartment: this is the living room
A view of the fully tiled bathroom
The sofa-bed in the guestroom
TV, home-theatre and DVD player in the guestroom
Queen-size bed up on the mezzanine
Bookshelves up on the mezzanine
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Patricia...
Orlando, Florida
“Beware of Hidden Costs”
Reviewed 16 May 2016 for a stay in April 2016

If this had been my first experience renting an apartment instead of staying in a hotel abroad, I would have said never again. But subsequent to staying here, i stayed in other cities and apartments that were great. This owner was in a big rush to leave us the keys and run off. Probably because of the hidden cleaning cost of almost 40 EURO that was never mentioned on his website. Despite the outrageous cleaning fee, my daughter and I had to take out the trash and make sure all dishes were washed and returned to cabinets. Soooo- what exactly was the cleaning person doing besides changing sheets and towels?

Date of stay: April 2016
Travelling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
18 May 2016
Hello Laura, thanks for your review because she gives me the opportunity to improve and make the experience of my guests, exceptional. I'm sorry that my "discretion" was interpreted as "Hurry to go away."
When I see the guests tired after traveling and with the desire to relax by taking a shower I try to be polite and discreet and once shown to the apartment and all accessories, leave guests their privacy and their vacation.

11 days before your arrival, in the mail I send guests with details of check-in, those costs were mentioned. If only you had told me that you were not able to find in the description of the site from which the book, which are due at check-in 39 euro for final cleaning and we owners are obliged, on behalf cel Municipality of Rome and demand by guests, the tourist tax, I got to show you where on the other hand is described very clearly. They were not then hidden costs.

The apartment is cleaned and sterilized linen for every guest change. In case of long stays, even at mid-stay. To do this I make use of specialized companies.
Before leaving the guests, I always leave my telephone numbers and I say that for any problem should call me. If I had you called to tell me that the cleaning was not satisfactory for you, I would have taken steps to put off at my expense the cleaning company. But the apartment was immaculately clean, I'm sure because before check-in myself checking that everything is perfectly clean and tidy.

In the apartment there is a dishwasher, and its detergent, before leaving the apartment, a bit like every one of us is at home, you put the dishes in the dishwasher and start the wash. I do not see what's wrong in having done.

Also having stayed 3 nights, you wanted to keep the garbage in the house for three days? As every one of us is at home, you took the garbage in containers that are found in the street. I do not see what's wrong in having done.

I wanted to tell you that in another site of bookings of apartments, very famous, I the title of "Super Host" has been attributed, it means that guests have evaluated me and my 5-star apartment. Other guests like you. Do you really think that I have wanted to reserve to you a different treatment from what I usually reserve the right to all guests?

My mission and make the guests' stay unique.

If you come back in Rome please contact me, to stay there in my apartment and give me a chance to change your mind.

A greeting
Vittorio
P3174QYst...
Rome, Italy
“experience a roman condo”
Reviewed 30 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015

the apartment is perfectly located close to the underground lines and walking distance from the center: we used the underground only to go to visit the vatican.
it's cleaned, very nice and cosy and fully equipped for any needs from Nespresso machine to dishwasher.
stepping 5 floors to reach the huose is also a good training for the legs and a perfect invite to mindfullness before ramping up to not forget to buy the milk ;)
highly recommended.

Date of stay: October 2015
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Andrea M
“Back again, for that true Roman experience”
Reviewed 30 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015

This apartment is ideally located in Rome, and I must say that since our last visit the neighbourhood got even better... Having done most of the touristic stuff in the past, we decided to live the "rione" and just visit the many shops, bistros and bars in the areas, where the presence of the locals is a sign of their quality.
It really is Rome at its best, and the loft is the perfect combination of cosiness and proximity to the nightlife.

Date of stay: October 2015
Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
sallybB54...
“Family holiday in Rome”
Reviewed 28 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

This apartment is in a great location and is equipped with everything you need. It is comfortable for a family of 4 (our children were 10 & 8). Although listed as a one bedroom apartment it really is as good as a 2 bedroom as the main room is adequate for living and dining (i.e. the sofa bed is in a different room so you're not tripping over it in your living space). This is in an exceptionally quiet location and even has a nice restaurant on the door step. We only used public transport two days (we stayed for a week) for sight seeing as everything else was reachable on foot. And yes there are 107 steps up to the apartment but you can relax when you've done it!!! Air-con, dishwasher, washing machine, hot water, wifi all worked very well.

Date of stay: August 2015
Peter H
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Great place to stay as long as you are fit.”
Reviewed 19 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013
person found this review helpful

The welcome was very friendly and we could readily contact the owners for help and get a prompt response. The flat is less than 10 mins from Rome Termini station, yet there was no traffic noise and the other people in the block were very quiet. It is cleverly designed to maximise the space. There is access to the enclosed roof patio, which sadly had only a limited view, though by peering over the high wall it was possible to see the top of Vittorio Emmanuele's monument and the dome of Santa Maria Maggiore. The kitchen area was small, but equipped with enough for simple meals. However there are many good restaurants in the nearby Monti district when you can't be bothered to cook. There are also plenty of shops nearby open until late. The main thing to be aware of is the lack of a lift - the stairs up to the 6th floor are not something you would want to be undertaking regularly in the heat. We slept well as a consequence of the quiet and the exercise.

Date of stay: October 2013
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Central location, yet no traffic noise.
Liked least: Six floors up and no lift.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.