“Generous”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 29 May 2017

I liked the restaurant setup, and also they have nice dishes and very clean. It is also a good place to have a beer.

OWW_OldWildWest, Direttore at Old Wild West, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2017

Hi Roger, thank you very much for your feedback! Hope to see you soon again! ;) Cheers, Old Wild West Anagnina

Reviewed 25 April 2016

food is ok. sparerips were really hard and dry. so better choose something they have to cook and not which could be standing for the customer... go when it is crowded, then it will be fresh. meat is good. got what I ordered. service is ok.

Reviewed 12 February 2016

Very pricey for what is given, No English speaker, No one came to check if meals were okay. Missed a starter and only brought one out, My partner didnt get any knife with meal so we had to share a steak knife as when we asked they didnt understand what we were saying. I also nearly choked on a piece of steak because when I asked for well done they gave me rare so was too chewy. All in all I didnt have a good experience.

Reviewed 6 October 2015

The service was poor, too few staff who seemed to like chatting to their friends. Food was okay but my husband felt ill afterwards.

Reviewed 22 August 2015

Good food, good staff and we liked how they were dressed. Although they kept playing the same music over and over again.

Though the staff couldn't speak so much english, they seemed to understand us when we pointed at the menu

1  Thank Clundgren92