US$123
US$112
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$162/night.

Best Western Hotel President(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$61
Savings alert! 46% below average rates

The price you found is 46% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$114/night.

Hotel des Artistes(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$61
US$51
  • Free Internet
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$89/night.

Hotel Manfredi Suite in Rome(Rome)
US$175
US$132
Official Hotel Site
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$189/night.

US$230
US$248
US$200
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$333/night.

Hotel Royal Court(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$97
US$281
US$186
US$195
US$117
  • Pool
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$172/night.

US$505
US$387
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

The location was good. Near the Vatican and a metro stop that can get you to other sights such as the trevi fountain. However the room was very basic but then I suppose you get what you pay for. Could have done with another pillow and the fan was inadequate in keeping the room cool. The shower was also very cold and we couldn't get any hot water but apart from that the room was lovely. Free wifi was advertised in main areas but we managed to get wifi in our room.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

Well don't let the picture fool you if you arrive off hours you have to find the button that's says hotel joli.. They buzz you in... I walked passed the door with it realizing, it's the first door on the right, press the button for hotel joli again, and go to like the 4th floor... Elevator looks like something from final destination movie lol... Ride at own risk... Stairs are healthy. Staff was polite despite my very poor abilities to speak what little Italian I know. Most seemed to understand English well. Room was ok. AC would of been a godsend after wondering Rome all day view sucked. A mini fridge would of been great with lack of AC so you could at least have cold water. The door frame didn't feel very secure to me I herd stress cracks when I was just pulling the door to make sure it closed. Also having to key lock both inside or outside the room was annoying. If I wanted to run out to get food and wife wanted to stay either she locked me out or I locked her in. The reason I gave 4/5 rating is the location 15 minute walk to flamino station 10 minute walk to Vatican and Sistine chapel. If your reAlly good at reading maps and directions and don't mind exercise you can make it to the colosseum in less that an hour and eat at some great places along the way. Would of been 5/5 if had AC and mini fridge, maybe better pillow. Bottom line if you wanna stay in Rome on the cheap and be close to everything that matters as far as sights this will do it... My advise buy a small cooler and bring your own water at end of day to your room.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

I like this hotel, unsure why it's reviews aren't good. It's more than enough for a few nights and the location is great. Staff are so friendly as well. Only minor issue are the bathrooms (they are wet rooms). You pay next to nothing to stay here and the breakfast for 5€ is more than adequate. I would stay here again. Thanks hotel Joli.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 June 2016 via mobile

We were there for a night. Let's just say you get what you pay for. Location was great but otherwise very, very basic. Average at best. There was a problem with the fan function in our and our friends' room. So overall our experience wasn't great. It's good if you're backpacking but if you're with family you could do better.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 May 2016 via mobile

This hotel was perfect for our needs. If you need a simple, safe, and clean place to stay with a great location look no further. If you are a traveler looking to have much of your time hanging out in the hotel, you may be disappointed as this is a basic hotel not a resort.

My husband and I needed a place close to sites and didn't plan to spend much time here. We arrived to a very helpful/friendly staff and a very simple room. All we needed was a bed and bathroom because we were in Rome and just needed a place to rest our heads. They also have a simple breakfast for 5 euros that included the basics if you needed to eat quick and get going in the am.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple