US$252
US$195
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$309/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$122
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$169
US$135
  • Fitness centre
Best Western Hotel President(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$158
US$141
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$159/night.

US$295
US$143
  • Pool
US$197
US$150
  • Room Service
All reviewsapartment blockcentral stationtop floorair conditioningluggagesupermarketbus
Reviewed 22 February 2012

On our reservation it was written "free wifi and free breakfast" - we did not get any of those. The lady in front desk (speaking only Italian and Polish) said that we have to pay for breakfast and wifi. She did not understand what "Free" means on our reservation form.

All in all, it was an average hotel. Location was quite normal, it was clean. The one thing missing is some respect from the staff. Really dissapointed about that, becau one of my mornings in Rome were ruined because of an argument with a front desk lady.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 February 2012

Stayed at Rudy on february , 4 nights.
So, then we ordered it was writen free breakfast, but lady ( which talk too much) said what its not included, also tovels was not included in the price... Yes its close to Termini and near Coliseum, but surounding of the B&B is terible, very big noise from the street at night, also B&B staff too noisy next door from my room.
The room is very small, bathroom not clean and super small. Hot water on the shower sometimes runing and sometimes not.
Not recomend this B&B, I think you can get much better for the same price.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Aivarasbel
Reviewed 10 February 2012

Called both a hostel and a B&B, this place was affordable and comforting. My nephew and I were moved here when our room at another location was not available. I was a little concerned, but then grateful for the find.

The neighborhood near the train station appears "sketch" as my nephew would say, but we never had a problem. Lots of travelers come and go in this area. As in all cities, be alert. The building offers superb security. You receive three keys on a key chain: a key to front door of the building, one for the apartment and one for your room. Nadia, our greeter, offered a warm and informative welcome and intoduction to the city including the location of a reasonably priced supermarket. You have a refrigerator to keep things cold.

The room itself was very clean with shiny floors, crisp white sheets and a wonderful shower. Towels were provided, the heating system worked flawlessly and our room was cleaned daily.

From this location you can easily find breakfast on your way to see the city. We like to walk and literally walked everywhere despite the availability of buses, trains, taxis.

I am 60 years old and want to spend less money on accommodations and be able to afford to go more places. I do not need nor want fancy. I do, however, expect cleanliness, safety, and a good location. I found this at Rudy's. And there's more: free wireless Internet that is reliable, blankets, simple decor and design including places for our luggage, a closet with multiple hangers, a large mirror, a nice, large, double window and high ceilings...oh yes, and a ceiling fan.

People want different things in accommodations. With my desire and requirements, I struck it rich at Rudy's. Coming "home" each evening was comforting and relaxing. For all these reasons it rates 5 stars from me.

Room Tip: Cross reference descriptions and reviews. Determine priorities. Trust your gut. Go with the flow; good things happen. But always be alert.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Babooshka60
Reviewed 14 January 2012

Stayed here with my boyfriend in January 2012. Our flight was delayed, so we arrived very late but there was no problem, the nice lady working at Rudy's arranged everything for us. It is not very easy to see that it is a hotel since there is only a tiny sign next to the door, but we found it at once as we looked it up on Google maps. It is very close to Termini (central station) and only 10 min walk to Colosseum. We went to the centre by foot every day during our 4-day trip, which is ok. We were given a free map by the lady, so don't bother buying one at Termini. The breakfast was not great, but enough if you eat lunch at 12. Clean rooms, nice staff. The price is excellent, as well as the value for money. The tourist tax (2€/person/day) is not included in the price, but this is very common at cheap hotels. The area is a bit dodgy, but still safe. I did not see any weird looking people in the neighbourhood. It is a nice place, and I really liked it.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Systemfel
Reviewed 23 December 2011

Was here from 20th till 23rd dec. be prepared to go without breakfast, arranged external party few units away snack bar 1 glass poorly made cappuccino n cold croissant . Not worth it especially they don't care to serve you. Rooms good, locations not bad, cleanliness alright,
kettle to boil water very dirty, tea and coffee left on condiment table not inviting at all. Overall it's alright but to have memorable stay at Rome this is not the place. I booked another place luxury b&b but was ruin by other booking agent, So this place come as last resort when left stranded.

Room Tip: All the room same, use toilet paper till finish otherwise they won't replenish.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple